Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

A-YO hits 30 million streams on Spotify!

LustForLife

Featured Posts

DelusionalGaga
37 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

You are delusional sweetie, there's literally nobody who hates A-Yo. It was made for radio and it would have been a cute top10 hit if released instead of PI, I don't know what her team was thinking...

I'm not saying it's bad or that I hate it. I just don't think it's single material. Songs like Judas or Marry The Night are amazing but still flopped on the charts

Drin Lon
3 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

I'm not saying it's bad or that I hate it. I just don't think it's single material. Songs like Judas or Marry The Night are amazing but still flopped on the charts

Radio boycotted Judas because of its lyrics, it still managed to go platinum, and MTN was the 5th single of the BTW era and still managed to do better than PI....

Gaga gave up with PI after the first 2 weeks cause the song wasn't going anywhere and she didn't seem to really care for the song tbh....A-Yo on the other hand is way more radio friendly and Gaga is really fond of the song so she would have done lots of promo for it. I'm not saying A-Yo would have smashed, but the way PI flopped is kinda embarrassing...

Drin Lon
1 minute ago, PerfectIllusion said:

A-Yo would have been a perfect lead single:nails:

Fixed 

Wixson
1 hour ago, Caothan Mcbride said:

Da stans care:nails:

Stop trying to make A-YO happen, it's not going to happen. :awkney:

nattuggla

A-YO really should have been the 1st single. It was one of Gaga's favourite. It would have done better than PI for sure and she could have done the music video with Jonas Akerlund.

TeenIdle
3 hours ago, Drin Lon said:

Radio boycotted Judas because of its lyrics, it still managed to go platinum, and MTN was the 5th single of the BTW era and still managed to do better than PI....

Gaga gave up with PI after the first 2 weeks cause the song wasn't going anywhere and she didn't seem to really care for the song tbh....A-Yo on the other hand is way more radio friendly and Gaga is really fond of the song so she would have done lots of promo for it. I'm not saying A-Yo would have smashed, but the way PI flopped is kinda embarrassing...

Let's not compare a song with 500 TV performances and a song with 0.

FATCAT
4 hours ago, Drin Lon said:

You are delusional sweetie, there's literally nobody who hates A-Yo. It was made for radio and it would have been a cute top10 hit if released instead of PI, I don't know what her team was thinking...

A-Yo was performed on SNL, and it's on par with Joanne (the song) in streams. 

I like the song, but it wasn't hit bound.

Purr more, hiss less.

shoul've been the lead single, million reasons the second and john wayne as the final single

Perfect Illusion as the lead made no sense cause it sounds nothing like the rest of the album and it had way better songs in it

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

That J

I really hope next era they will have their singles plan and just stick to it. There's enough time in an album cycle to get to them all.  Had A-Yo been the second single as planned, we would've had a video.  I just HATE how there's only T W O real singles from Joanne at this point.  It's such a good album....shame! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

2 minutes ago, MonsterJames333 said:

I really hope next era they will have their singles plan and just stick to it. There's enough time in an album cycle to get to them all.  Had A-Yo been the second single as planned, we would've had a video.  I just HATE how there's only T W O real singles from Joanne at this point.  It's such a good album....shame! 

IKR?

she has been taking messy single choices since Born This Way

her last era that was perfectly executed was The Fame Monster and that was 7 years ago

almost a decade:air:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

CAPRISONGS

its weird that singles that arent fully marketed get big on spotify:trollga:

That J
5 minutes ago, AKB48 said:

IKR?

she has been taking messy single choices since Born This Way

her last era that was perfectly executed was The Fame Monster and that was 7 years ago

almost a decade

That's what I'm sayin!   I get going after momentum but if one single isn't doing anything, go ahead with another. Don't just scrap and rearrange and then plan.  I'm just saying to try it like this next time.  Trust me. Lol

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived