💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Allie X - CollXtion II Discussion Thread

donutellha

Featured Posts

donutellha

Just a thread to talk about Allie's new album, inspired by @Korok! :sis: 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

AmericanGUY

i just listened to casanova and i am ashamed for not listening sooner

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

donutellha
7 minutes ago, brantgermanotta said:

i just listened to casanova and i am ashamed for not listening sooner

the demo to final version transformation had me SHOOK

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

juju

Not a bad song on the entire album. She really did that. The lyricism, production, vocals, everything - it all just works. The best debut in ages.

That being said, Old Habits Die Hard is still her best song and that's that on that.
(although Casanova and Lifted are incredible too)

❤ x ❤

donutellha
2 minutes ago, juju said:

Not a bad song on the entire album. She really did that. The lyricism, production, vocals, everything - it all just works. The best debut in ages.

That being said, Old Habits Die Hard is still her best song and that's that on that.

Yes! Still can't believe what they did to Old Habits Die Hard- the demo was perfection!

monsterdino
6 minutes ago, juju said:

no sis OHDH album ver is terrible compared to the original, Downtown is the best on the album and thats that on that

donutellha
Just now, monsterdino said:

no sis OHDH album ver is terrible compared to the original, Downtown is the best on the albums and thats that on that

not when Casanova exists sweaty :sis: 

monsterdino
Just now, donutellha said:

not when Casanova exists sweaty :sis: 

I like Casanova too

Favourites: Paper Love, Vintage, Casanova, Lifted, Downtown and True Love Is Violent

overall there is NO bad track on the album, they are all just perfect! Altough I only wish that Too Much To Dream and Misbelieving made it to the final cut...they would fit in perfectly with the album

donutellha
1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

I like Casanova too

Favourites: Paper Love, Vintage, Casanova, Lifted, Downtown and True Love Is Violent

overall there is NO bad track on the album, they are all just perfect! Altough I only wish that Too Much To Dream and Misbelieving made it to the final cut...they would fit in perfectly with the album

Misbelieving has a final version (the leak is on youtube), but it's more electronic. The demo version is better to me.

I also REAALLY wish she finished Purge! That song is the most underrated of the unsolved!

monsterdino
2 minutes ago, donutellha said:

Misbelieving has a final version (the leak is on youtube), but it's more electronic. The demo version is better to me.

I also REAALLY wish she finished Purge! That song is the most underrated of the unsolved!

oh I didnt know that, I REALLY liked the demo...imma check it in a sec. Btw Allie was deciding between Casanova and Purge, I'm glad she went with Casanova

donutellha
Just now, monsterdino said:

oh I didnt know that, I REALLY liked the demo...imma check it in a sec. Btw Allie was deciding between Casanova and Purge, I'm glad she went with Casanova

Wow, I didn't know that! So happy she chose Casanova!

There ya go love!

monsterdino
Just now, donutellha said:

Wow, I didn't know that! So happy she chose Casanova!

Yeah she asked on Facebook and all the comments were for Casanova

btw I'm listening to it rn <3 I agree with you the demo is much better...but Misbelieving is taken down from Spotify and iTunes, do you know the reason for that? Maybe she is selling the song to another artist?

juju
26 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

no sis OHDH album ver is terrible compared to the original, Downtown is the best on the album and thats that on that

giphy.gif

Spoiler

love you sis but it bangs :madge: Downtown is in the bottom tier of amazing :madge: 

❤ x ❤

Archived