Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

"The Cure" Has Officially Outstreamed "Perfect Illusion"!

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

shoful
Just now, Bradley said:

I love it so much I'm travelling to see her live for the first time but she didn't perform it at Coachella and Superbowl.

Yeah but thise were special events. She performed every song for ARTPOP on the tour which was like a 20 minute longer album. So i think she will do it. 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RainingOnMe

PI deserved so much... The Cure needs promotion. Get to it @Bobby 

AlexanderMagno

It's not that great though :smh: streaming is bigger every day, so it's only natural that her songs will be more streamed.

And for a single supposed to be her pop comeback, and her most trendy song yet, it's not doing so good.

I like Perfect Illusion much more these days though. It has aged better than I thought.

dit
1 minute ago, Chuckles said:

Why are Gaga's streaming numbers so low always?

She missed out on the spotify transition age (2014-now) and when she returned she gave a heavily acoustic non trendy album. Basically she lost the young demographic that are responsible for making streaming hits. 

Hopefully TC is a step in the right direction...

S0436
5 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

And for a single supposed to be her pop comeback, and her most trendy song yet, it's not doing so good.

I must have missed the memo that it was her pop comeback?  It's not even a real single release with MV and promo, just a gift while ASIB is filming.  

phantasmas
1 minute ago, Chuckles said:

Why are Gaga's streaming numbers so low always?

im assuming most fans buy her music or download it so they have no need to stream it :music:

AlexanderMagno
Just now, S0436 said:

I must have missed the memo that it was her pop comeback?  It's not even a real single release with MV and promo, just a gift while ASIB is filming.  

She releases one of her most generic and trendy songs ever and you still believe this was not supposed to be a pop comeback? Right :madge: 

Not The Real Gaga
38 minutes ago, shoful said:

Yeah but thise were special events. She performed every song for ARTPOP on the tour which was like a 20 minute longer album. So i think she will do it. 

She did skip Fashion! in Europe, and SEXXX DREAMS, MJH and Dope were cut during some shows as well if I recall correctly

Panchecco

talent lost

:giveup:

2 hours ago, Bradley said:

My only anxiety about the Joanne World Tour is the question of whether she'll perform Perfect Illusion or not. :saladga:

if she doesn't we better riot and make her add it to the setlist:grr:

she can't pay dust to that amazing song :diane:

Fame IV
2 hours ago, SlayGagaloo said:

The summer smash was just removed from BBC Radio1 playlist 

With embarrassing Spotify and Radio updates :sis:

This is over and canceled :air:

You must be great at parties...

A Star is Born ⭐

TropicOfCANCER
2 hours ago, merlot said:

PI deserved so much better :neyde: