💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Lady Gaga's voice got rated an A from the critics..

ThatAsianGuy

Featured Posts

Antonio
1 hour ago, vocalqueef said:

This.

Don't you just hate it when people who clearly have no knowledge about vocal technique whatsoever, spread their ignorance all over this thread? If you can't differentiate between technique & tone, your opinion doesn't matter and you sound less than smart.

"your opinion doesn't matter and you sound less than smart"

any opinion matters and that's just plain rude and ignorant. if you call us ignorant you shouldn't be acting this way yourself. even if someone doesn't have professional knowledge and speculates that does not mean that his opinion doesn't matter whatsoever.

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blade
18 minutes ago, Antonio said:

"your opinion doesn't matter and you sound less than smart"

any opinion matters and that's just plain rude and ignorant. if you call us ignorant you shouldn't be acting this way yourself. even if someone doesn't have professional knowledge and speculates that does not mean that his opinion doesn't matter whatsoever.

I agree but it's very frustrating to know how accurate the ranking is and then seeing people talk nonesense & acting like it's a fact or comments like "bruh this list is trash". I'm just very passionate about this subject. However I do apologize for coming off as rude, I didn't mean to offend you.

littlepotter
9 hours ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

? What are you talking about? Also confusing why you're coming off rude. Especially from the "community committee" 

I asked you if you read the site and your response is that I'm being rude :air: How did that happen

chaeri pls

Antonio
4 hours ago, vocalqueef said:

I agree but it's very frustrating to know how accurate the ranking is and then seeing people talk nonesense & acting like it's a fact or comments like "bruh this list is trash". I'm just very passionate about this subject. However I do apologize for coming off as rude, I didn't mean to offend you.

Well personally I didn't say the list was trash but I disagreed with a few rankings, Im not sure about other people, I agreed with most of them

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Pacify Him

Beyoncé above Gaga for voice ranking? So delusional. They're cancelled :madge:

I’m getting on your nerves

Eighteen
5 hours ago, vocalqueef said:

This.

Don't you just hate it when people who clearly have no knowledge about vocal technique whatsoever, spread their ignorance all over this thread? If you can't differentiate between technique & tone, your opinion doesn't matter and you sound less than smart.

the list is way off idc what you say. 

HauntingHollow
4 hours ago, hahahahahahahah said:

the list is way off idc what you say. 

so what do you think is off on the list because i think it is pretty accurate :poot:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

HauntingHollow
4 hours ago, MetalliGa said:

Beyoncé above Gaga for voice ranking? So delusional. They're cancelled :madge:

she is, you know, a better vocalist than Gaga :reductive: 

n0ne
2 hours ago, Moncher said:

she is, you know, a better vocalist than Gaga :reductive: 

Not when most of Beyonce's belt's turn into screams :reductive:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Eighteen
12 hours ago, Moncher said:

so what do you think is off on the list because i think it is pretty accurate :poot:

idk i forget :selena:

HauntingHollow
16 hours ago, lilmonster93 said:

Not when most of Beyonce's belt's turn into screams :reductive:

u mean the belts that are technically better than Gaga's ? also a reciept would be good, because i have never heard her belts turn into screams :poot:

bitchimtrying
On 6/23/2017 at 7:40 AM, vocalqueef said:

This.

Honey, grow up. It's not that serious. 

NCgaga

IF this was based solely on Technique, Then Whitney, Sarah Vaughn, Barbra Streisand, Ella Fitzgerald, Karen Carpenter, and probably missing a few more, all have BRILLIANT Technique. Gaga's score is well deserved. Gaga has good technique. The Sound of Music Performance should be a class on how to use good technique. Celine has practiced mostly good technique throughout her whole career, which is why her voice lasted longer than Mariah. Whitney's would have lasted longer too, but the drugs did ir-reparable damage. 

Best voice can be determined in many aspects. Good technique/tone and color/emotion/range.

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
On 6/23/2017 at 6:12 AM, littlepotter said:

I asked you if you read the site and your response is that I'm being rude :air: How did that happen

I apologize. It came off rude to me. As if I should've read the site before making a comment. I also didn't know what site you're talking about. I watched the video. I don't think the hierarchy is indicative of any type of logic in my opinion. 

Archived