💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Lady Gaga's voice got rated an A from the critics..

ThatAsianGuy

Featured Posts

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
On 6/23/2017 at 2:40 AM, vocalqueef said:

This.

Don't you just hate it when people who clearly have no knowledge about vocal technique whatsoever, spread their ignorance all over this thread? If you can't differentiate between technique & tone, your opinion doesn't matter and you sound less than smart.

First off you don't know who knows what. So take your prissy knowledge about "tone" and "technique" and actually apply it. Clearly it didn't get you far if youre left to make fun of someone on a forum for an artist who celebrates equality. 

It doesn't take a degree to know Miley Cyrus does not have a better voice than Adele. It's called hearing and basic logic. 

Hypocrite. 

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter
3 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

I apologize. It came off rude to me. As if I should've read the site before making a comment. I also didn't know what site you're talking about. I watched the video. I don't think the hierarchy is indicative of any type of logic in my opinion. 

The site from which the rankings came sis. This isn't someone random who decided to put their faves first, it's someone with musical knowledge and they went very in depth about each singer's technique and their vocal cons and pros (not just if they can like hold a note or have a nice sounding voice)

chaeri pls

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

The site from which the rankings came sis. This isn't someone random who decided to put their faves first, it's someone with musical knowledge and they went very in depth about each singer's technique and their vocal cons and pros (not just if they can like hold a note or have a nice sounding voice)

Ok. That's great. But Miley Cyrus can't hold a candle to Gagas SOM and TIHTY performances. I don't need some type of degree in music and knowledge of tone and technique to hear that. 

littlepotter
1 hour ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Ok. That's great. But Miley Cyrus can't hold a candle to Gagas SOM and TIHTY performances. I don't need some type of degree in music and knowledge of tone and technique to hear that. 

Thats why Gaga is an A and Miley B- :air: who even brought her up

chaeri pls

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
6 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Thats why Gaga is an A and Miley B- :air: who even brought her up

I meant Adele. Sorry. 

Xoxo Adriana

She got a higher rating than Celine Dion

ICONIC:ladyhaha:

Archived