Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Stage Layout

mcoop

Featured Posts

How long before her other tours did we start getting some information on the stage/layout? That's usually some of the first info we get so impatiently waiting for it.

JudasIsAHolyFoo

i thought it was suppose to have 4 smaller stages

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

tellemhone

I think the artrave stage was revealed about 2 months before the tour started

:air: :air: :air:

Jewels n Drugs

bitch better spill tea soon :nails:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Jewels n Drugs

i will never forget the day when she revealed the BTWB stage drawing i was absolutely S H O O K E T H. My wigs been missing ever since tbh. Ive been obsessed w the tour and will always be a stan :whitney:

Delusional Aura

Inb4 she forgot she has a tour and haven't started preparing for it. Bish gonna cancel on us :ladyhaha:. She's an actress now :awkney:

Jewels n Drugs

also i need pics/videos of them building the stage because I live for the behind the scene stuff and im still pressed there's no complete footage of the artRAVE being put together :air:

actsleazy

from some "leaks" i've seen theres a main stage and two other mini stages in the GA Floor

also: HOW DO YOU START A THREAD SOMEONE HELP

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

Future Lover

It would have been nice to nice the layout when buying tickets, but nearly four months later and here we are. 

As for the stage, we know it's going to be tall so that people in the side view seats can get a good view. 

Maleficent
18 minutes ago, Jewels n Drugs said:

also i need pics/videos of them building the stage because I live for the behind the scene stuff and im still pressed there's no complete footage of the artRAVE being put together :air:

It was literally a balloon. What do you want to see, some guy blowing it up? 

Jewels n Drugs
Just now, Maleficent said:

It was literally a balloon. What do you want to see, some guy blowing it up? 

i mean the runways. And yes id like to see it all tbh

like this tbh

drinkmytears

This has been posted on multiple different websites and when I emailed and called my venue they confirmed this was the stage.
Its way too specific to be some sort of place holder. The only shows that should be different would be the stadium shows, which appear to have a more standard endstage setup.

Unless anything has changed, this is the floor plan they have sent out to venues.

53u4k5.jpg

2h7eyh3.jpg

GlamGorgeousGG

I'd be perfectly happy with that stage set-up ^^^^^^^   I've got GA with early entry, but I know I can't stay in one spot the entire night and was planning to hang around the edges.  So I feel that everyone on the floor will have a chance to be near her at least once during the show.

Twitter

Usually she releases the stage about two months prior to the start date. We should see it by this month, I think her changing the stage and adding more seating caused a delay. 

BTWB - February 2012

ArtRave - March 2014

JWT - June 2017

Archived