TheCureinMalibu
1 minute ago, RaRaRamen said:

Slaying your faves since day one U0HG2ZT.png 

Not an icon already :giveup:

RaRaRamen
1 minute ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

Not an icon already :giveup:

This is my life now U0HG2ZT.png

I need a winter candy apple and an iced gingerbread candle, both three-wick, or I'm boycotting.

HOTNebraskaGuy

I'm done, why did you guys have to do this U0HG2ZT.png

One, five, ten lay a million on me

blackstar
37 minutes ago, JustAnotherDay said:

Why does she have the exact same haircut as my mom and almost the same color lmao :ladyhaha:

what if gagz IS your mom? :wtfga::oprah:

one second i'm your mom then suddenly your mom is me :wtfga: 

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

JoanneMonster

Don't get me wrong, but why are they dressing her in ways that make her look fuller than she is?

I mean she's obviously not fat, she was on great shape during coachella, but the day after she looked a lot different in the set of ASIB, like if they wanted her to look fuller and then get thinner through the movie?

Idk anyways I love the wig!

I See You

thopekas
5 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

Don't get me wrong, but why are they dressing her in ways that make her look fuller than she is?

I mean she's obviously not fat, she was on great shape during coachella, but the day after she looked a lot different in the set of ASIB, like if they wanted her to look fuller and then get thinner through the movie?

Idk anyways I love the wig!

i agree 100% ,they put loose-bigger sized and unflattering clothes on her all the time on set ,and also they don't put anything glamorous or diva-sque clothes on her,they make her look not a star or too beautiful..maybe because they portray her pre-fame persona,even the makeup was too bland and simple,only today she had red lips,but the outfit is again unflattering and definitely not something fot a famous-star person

ElectricAlley

Her wig looks soooo cheap. Noooo why are they doing this. If they wanted to go with red hair they could have made it look more real and less cheesy.

RainingOnMe

She looks like a middle aged mom that realized she likes girls and writes a book about it. Here for it.

TropicOfCANCER

okay, but like...there's NO WAY this movie is set in present times. All her looks have screamed late 70s, early 80s. I mean....if she becomes a big pop icon in the movie, why would she get a redhead makeover? I just feel like this type of look is more synonymous with old-school standards of beauty.

Archived