news

Gaga tweets about #WeLoveManchester

Dawson

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Now release the video for The Cure so that you can fix more of us.

Children are dead, just a little reminder

squeala

why are u guys making this about gaga/monsters like 22 people were murdered and she wanted to show solidarity with those who organised the concert have some respect

and posting a blank thread to make sure yours was the first posted is just as facetious

GypsyBabe

It's nice of her to publicly acknowledge it/show support for the victims and their families. Though she is certainly not required to say anything, people do look up to her for things like this. She is a role model to many.ย 

:kara:

โšฏอ›

Star

She's coming one by one at a sequin time.ย 

AlexanderMagno

Wow, almost every answer so far is about Gaga or towards those who complained Gaga didn't speak about thisย :neyde:ย anyway, seeing how interested you are about it, no, she's addressing the subject a bit too late.

ย 

I agree with her. Instead of taking our guns out and create chaos, we must be reminded to keep ourselves together and and lead our world with kindness and hope.

Wow she is... late:poot:

at least she posts somethingย :kara:

๐•ž๐•ช ๐•“๐•š๐•˜๐•˜๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ž๐•ช ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ž๐•–, ๐•ก๐• ๐•ก ๐•’ ๐Ÿก๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Miel

Glad she mentioned it.

Hope Ariana, the UK, and most of all the survivors and family of those dead, are doing well.

3 points in and ready for more

Harry
34 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

I see someone read GGD

That's all you have to say after making such a big deal of it :rip:

Monsters can be the worst at times, I swear to god.

edgy

At least she didn't post a tweet about another pop star, but making the picย about her this time ...ย :poot:

ย 

LordEnigma

Now we are going to get threads saying "well why doesn't she tweet about Syria?!?!?!?!?! But she can tweet about this."

I hate people.

Archived