đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

Can any of these upcoming releases outsell Joanne?

CheapGin

Pure Sales!!  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Can any of these outsell Joanne?

• Halsey - Hopeless Fountain Kingdom
    • Katy Perry - Witness
    • Lorde - Melodrama
    • Lana Del Rey - Lust for Life
    • Joanne will outsell

Featured Posts

CheapGin

I feel like no, but also curious how people think these albums will do with streams + hits contributing to those etc.

I know Halsey released last week I know she's projected less than Joanne debut but I mean long term

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tomsches

Unfortunately, although the Singles have not been that successful, I think witness could outsell joanne 

Vodka

Unbiased-ly, I don't think so.

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Irrelevant

Probably the closest will Witness :giveup:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

monketsharona

I'd say no, but I think Katy Perry will do quite the same numbers

Miley could outsell though 

RockShow
3 minutes ago, tomsches said:

Unfortunately, although the Singles have not been that successful, I think witness could outsell joanne 

No, it won't

Bradley

I don't think Lorde, Lana Del Rey, Halsey's albums can outsell Joanne.

The only comparable artist there is Katy Perry and she's been doing tons of promotion for Witness but I dk cause Gaga also appeared on major shows like the Superbowl and headlined Coachella.

Gaga is also going on tour whereas Katy is judging on American Idol. I dk Katy might appear on more shows but Gaga's promotional platforms were really huge. Not to mention Katy's promotion has been quite ineffective, her performances weren't intriguing enough to convince people to buy her music. The only good performance was Bon Appetit at The Voice France.

So yeah I believe Joanne will be the best selling female album there.

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I don't think Lorde, Lana Del Rey, Halsey's albums can outsell Joanne.

The only comparable artist there is Katy Perry and she's been doing tons of promotion for Witness but I dk cause Gaga also appeared on major shows like the Superbowl and headlined Coachella.

Gaga is also going on tour whereas Katy is judging on American Idol. I dk Katy might appear on more shows but Gaga's promotional platforms were really huge. Not to mention Katy's promotion has been quite uneffective, her performances weren't intriguing enough to convince people to buy her music. The only good performance was Bon Appetit at The Voice France.

Yeah seeing the amount of promo she's doing / planning I'm quite surprised it has no real effect on her singles charts positions...

Bradley
Just now, monketsharona said:

Yeah seeing the amount of promo she's doing / planning I'm quite surprise it has no real effect on her singles charts positions...

I like Katy but her vocals were awful and there were no dancers, the choreography was so simple and unenergetic, the stage setting was designed using cardboards and umbrellas...

Fiona Apple

Katy Perry very easily

The others could but probably won't. Lorde is very unpredictable at this point.

Sky del Blue
5 minutes ago, tomsches said:

Katy is a great single seller and a hit maker, but her album sales are terrible, and now that she doesn't even have a hit her album sales would be a mess if she wasn't literally giving away her album copies for free

shame
6 minutes ago, tomsches said:

Katy is more of a singles artist tho... Dark Horse and Roar we're huuuuuge yet the album barely sold over 4M :hor:

angels forever, forever angels

Archived