Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Asking GagaDaily's team to do something for Asian & Oceanian Monsters #JWT

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

Hi!

I'm so sad for Asian & Oceanian monsters, not having dates (yet??? I hope) for the Joanne World Tour.

It would be nice if someone could ask Gaga's team if yes or no, she is about to add legs for Asia and Oceania. Fans are waiting and they need to know. They're are expecting it, they want it, but if it's not happening, I don't want them to be disappointed :O

This is so sad for them. I mean, I remember she said she would be back in Australia for the tour during a radio interview.

The fans in Asia are the best fans ever, and they deserve it.

@Admin please, try to do something for them. If you really have contact or something with her manager, or someone from her team idk.

It's really sad for fans.

#OperationAskGagasTeamAboutJoanneWorldTour

Blake

Still hoping there's a bit of a chance she'll announce Australia dates since she said on radio she's definitely coming back for the tour. Oh well. :flop: 

ImpossiblePrincess

Unfortunately it was said that her team didn't have any plans on adding dates there :( or at least I think.

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Red

If only it was that easy to just go to Gaga's team and ask questions

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Irrelevant

@ViviLittleM The NA dates for the BTWB were released 7-8 months after the Asian dates, so it's only fair I guess :flutter:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

komronjoel

I will probably cry if she doesn't come lol. I finally got my boyfriend to stan her also.. so she better not let him down!! :grr:

at4v897m4rfw3c

Remember when she posted a pic after she finished the 5 Melbourne shows at the BTWB and wrote "Now Im officially Australian" ?
I really think there will be dates :)

ViviLittleM
28 minutes ago, Julian0 said:

Remember when she posted a pic after she finished the 5 Melbourne shows at the BTWB and wrote "Now Im officially Australian" ?
I really think there will be dates :)

let's hope let's hope...

Gaga Monster

The Cure went top 10 in Australia, I think she will add dates because her commercial success is increasing after ARTPOP in Australia

GGD Presidential Elections

shoful
11 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

@ViviLittleM The NA dates for the BTWB were released 7-8 months after the Asian dates, so it's only fair I guess :flutter:

And then they got cancelled :poot:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

River

@ViviLittleM and Central/Latin America please :hug:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived