💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Revolt's remix of "The Cure" is Growing Popularity On SoundCloud

Kermit

Featured Posts

Kermit

:rockstar: Better than the original. Properly produced and mastered and all.

1 week. Heading to 15K plays. The EDM community is eating this remix up. Expect to hear it in clubs soon.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

yes and

3 minutes ago, DominicB said:

:rockstar: Better than the original.

Sorry but it's not. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Creyk

I never heard this before but wow it's really good. her vocals sound so smooth

Ricardo

sorry but this is the only The Cure's remix worth listening to :queenga:

Kermit
3 minutes ago, dancewithnobody said:

Sorry but it's not. 

ok

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Kermit
Just now, Ricardo said:

sorry but this is the only The Cure's remix worth listening to :queenga:

You won't hear this playing in EDM clubs. :awesome:

dit

Yeah whoever mastered the vocals on the original The Cure is HORRIBLE. It almost sounds like a demo at some points.

This remix is not my cup of tea but it's nice.

Kermit
2 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

Yeah whoever mastered the vocals on the original The Cure is HORRIBLE. It almost sounds like a demo at some points.

I thought I was the only one. :air:

Radio Ga Ga

wow the verses sound really nice

the instrumental is very chainsmokey though 

Creyk
3 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

This remix is not my cup of tea but it's nice.

I thought it was supposed to be like that because Gaga doesn't like to have refined vocals on officially released songs anymore. I kinda dig the sound actually :music:

dit
Just now, DominicB said:

I thought I was the only one. :air:

Trust me you are not. When the song was released some of the most popular comments online were about the mastering. Among music producing fans and stuff a lot agreed that it sounded like a demo at times. Pretty incomplete. Guess it's because they quickly finished it and released it.

dit
1 minute ago, Creyk said:

I thought it was supposed to be like that because Gaga doesn't like to have refined vocals on officially released songs anymore. I kinda dig the sound actually :music:

I mean it could be a stylistic preference but there are singers who like that "raw" vocal vibe and still get their vocals mastered at a higher quality. The Cure does have vocal mastering and refinement btw. It's just done really poorly. You can hear the filtering but it is just done so poorly that it gets mixed as a raw vocal approach when it is not the case. In fact sometimes the vocals are poorly distorted as well if you really concentrate on them.  

Quark

Its ok at best. It looses the emotion of the original and the sound is kind of flat.

Archived