💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

The Cure is doing really well on iTunes UK

theahsfan

Featured Posts

theahsfan

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/the-cure/id1227018130?i=1227018435&v0=WWW-EUUK-ITSTOP100-SONGS&l=en&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

It's #20 on the iTunes UK chart, at the normal price of 99p. 

This is a good thing because the UK weren't really here for Joanne (except UK Little Monsters), so the fact that this many people over here are nearly paying £1 to hear Gaga and own The Cure is amazing. 

At the reduced price of 59p it wavered around 8-13, so I hope her team discount it again, but even if they don't it's staying strong and stableCrispUnrulyBichonfrise.gif

BLACKOUTbritney

Same with Australia!

The lowest she's gone on iTunes is like #17 since its release, and she's currently #14 :giveup:

theahsfan
Just now, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Same with Australia!

The lowest she's gone on iTunes is like #17 since its release, and she's currently #14 :giveup:

The lowest over here is #21, but still amazing!

androiduser

#20 is not "doing really well", it's "okay" at best... and please no "considering that...."

when the song is #1 and just had promo we don't downplay the success by saying "oh, but she just performed it, so it's not doing that well considering..."

theahsfan
Just now, androiduser said:

#20 is not "doing really well", it's "okay" at best... and please no "considering that...."

when the song is #1 and just had promo we don't downplay the success by saying "oh, but she just performed it, so it's not doing that well considering..."

Given that the UK aren't really here for Gaga usually/recently, I'd say it's 'doing really well'.

Saint Hollywood

She's healing one brainwashed heterosexual at a time

giphy.gif

androiduser
1 minute ago, theahsfan said:

Given that the UK aren't really here for Gaga usually/recently, I'd say it's 'doing really well'.

you forgot to add that that there is no promo, no video and Gaga is busy making a movie. So basically, it's a #1 song, all things considered

theahsfan
Just now, androiduser said:

you forgot to ad that that there is no promo, no video and Gaga is busy making a movie. So basically, it's a #1 song, all things considered

I know that's obviously a good thing but how is that relevant? It's not #1 all things considered? 

My point was, the UK disliked Joanne generally and it didn't perform amazingly well over here, so this is a good sign. 

TheJackMonster

I've already heard it twice at work since last week... maybe a mini revival.

Pop Art

-

ryhanna

The Cure is proof that Gaga's still capable of having a hit. No promo, no music video, but it's still doing well. 

Archived