💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga will use her real name for credits in ASIB

JoanneMonster

Featured Posts

YeehawKylie

Who do you think will win the 2012 election?

How do you think Lost and Desperate Housewives will end?

Do you think Applause will top the charts or Roar? 

:oprah::oprah::oprah::oprah::oprah::oprah::oprah::oprah::oprah::oprah::oprah:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MelbHawker

I don't think it's going to make a difference.. the film's promotional material will obviously feature heavy use of her stage name.

No-one reads the credits. :toofunny:

XXXXX
13 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Good idea. Her fans already know she's in it, and douchebags won't be able to say "eww bro u gon see dat lady gaGa movie? Dude thats soo gay lets go **** bitches"

:sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon:

:sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon:

Bellatrix
15 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Good idea. Her fans already know she's in it, and douchebags won't be able to say "eww bro u gon see dat lady gaGa movie? Dude thats soo gay lets go **** bitches"

How did you write '****' without it being censored? :udidnt: 

littlepotter
5 minutes ago, Erotica said:

How did you write '****' without it being censored? :udidnt: 

:omg:

chaeri pls

maxthewonderdog

Smart decision. By the time this movie is released, anyone interested and even those not remotely (and the haters) will all surely know it's Lady Gaga in the role. Come on!

John Wayne

It's a really smart move, marketing-wise. Not many people know who Stefani is. :lolly:

Nemo

quote-lady-gaga-is-my-name-if-you-know-m

Her real name. (I have no idea of the authenticity of this quote, BTW. I was just looking for GIFs of her saying "My name is... LADY GAGA!".)

babs

It's kind of screwed up how she built her career up on saying she should only be know as gaga, and that stefani was worse than gaga, that gaga is the better version of herself and it's kind of feels like she wants to get rid of her brand and she doesn't know how to do it.

So yeah, I think it's a terrible idea. Inb4 Gaga does an interview in 2 years saying she regrets it and that this era was the worst time of her life and that she would never name herself like that again. Bookmark me.

This is getting pretty annoying, at least to me. Her career only seems to be getting bland and unstable. I'll still support her but tbh this sort of mess gets me so discouraged.

And yeah, this is what a meltdown looks like.

Bazaar

Tbh idc what name she'll use, I just want it to be released already :excited2:

CrocodileJED

So she'll be promoted as Academy Award Nominee Stefani Germanotta :whitney:

Y'all doing the absolute most with the 'Lady Gaga persona' drama tho, she just wants to be taken seriously as an actress, it's not hard to see the reasoning behind this decision :nails:

DiamondAngel

I guess this is an appropriate place to ask since the thread is related to ASIB. Can someone link me to the ASIB general discussion thread, if there is one? I can't seem to find one but I can't imagine there isn't one. 

Archived