💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga will use her real name for credits in ASIB

JoanneMonster

Featured Posts

DawnNutella
3 hours ago, GAGA1972 said:

I guess this is an appropriate place to ask since the thread is related to ASIB. Can someone link me to the ASIB general discussion thread, if there is one? I can't seem to find one but I can't imagine there isn't one. 

I can't find one either? I thought there would be one. I was going to ask if we knew where the movie would be set? (I know where it was filmed) but do we know where the characters are from? I know there was some talk about one or both characters being country singers, will they be from the south etc? Could you imagine her with a southern accent lol? 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nateygaga1997

I really don't see this as a problem... Im sure her promotional schedule for the movie will be crazy, and I doubt if she appears on things like Jimmy Fallon, SNL, etc, that they would call her by her real name. So, personally, I think we can chill and just enjoy whats to come!

Talent

Great decision tbh. That's how talent works. :gaycat:

đŸ”” - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

DeleteMyAccount
1 hour ago, ryhanna said:

It's a name in the credits, settle tf down, fellas. 

Also for posters, trailers, all promotion, etc. Not just for the small credit at the end of the film. 

It's a smart move though. I think people (critics especially) will take Gaga more seriously this way.

ryhanna
2 hours ago, ZacharyMark said:

Also for posters, trailers, all promotion, etc. Not just for the small credit at the end of the film. 

It's a smart move though. I think people (critics especially) will take Gaga more seriously this way.

That's true, but I still think it makes no difference. A name is a name is a name is a name :P

dit

I actually think this will do the reverse of what some of yall are saying. some of you are saying this will make the critics go easier on her when in fact it could do the exact opposite. It's the same thing that happened with Joanne. A lot of them felt like she was straying away from what made her..HER. They felt like it was being "faux authentic" etc...the name swap will also stray away from the important things about the film. The media will be discussing her name switch EVERY single time it is mentioned which will make ppl either A) confused, B) annoyed, C) completly un interested since they probably won't speak about the movie's content as much more so about the names attached and the name changes etc... 

However I'm sure the critics would find any reason to hate but this will just facilitate a topic/reason for them to hate.

ALSO! get ready for the annoying question she'll ALWAYS get at every single interview when she'll promote this film "so is Gaga a character? Is Stefani the REAL you?" ugh...

CrocodileJED
59 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

I actually think this will do the reverse of what some of yall are saying. some of you are saying this will make the critics go easier on her when in fact it could do the exact opposite. It's the same thing that happened with Joanne. A lot of them felt like she was straying away from what made her..HER. They felt like it was being "faux authentic" etc...the name swap will also stray away from the important things about the film. The media will be discussing her name switch EVERY single time it is mentioned which will make ppl either A) confused, B) annoyed, C) completly un interested since they probably won't speak about the movie's content as much more so about the names attached and the name changes etc... 

However I'm sure the critics would find any reason to hate but this will just facilitate a topic/reason for them to hate.

ALSO! get ready for the annoying question she'll ALWAYS get at every single interview when she'll promote this film "so is Gaga a character? Is Stefani the REAL you?" ugh...

Lmao nothing of this will happen :rip: it's not realistic at all.

dit
1 minute ago, CrocodileJED said:

Lmao nothing of this will happen :rip: it's not realistic at all.

Yes it will. Can't wait to quote you the minute any of this happens :sis:

Archived