๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Consistent or Multiple Wigs?

Twitter

Featured Posts

HOTNebraskaGuy
7 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

I loved the consistency of her past eras. Lavender in the fame, yellow in TFM, teal in btw, and then there was ARTPOP lmao. I know I'm overexaggeratinf and she explored other colors and such but to me, lavender, yellow, and teal define her first three eras. I'd say maybe brunette defines ย ARTPOP. Blonde of course is forever all throughoutย :whitney:

Green for ARTPOP. She used it during the Applause GMA performance, dyed her hair green for a TR Photoshoot, used one during the Jingle Bell Ball, and wore one for the ArtRAVE. And for CTC she used orange allot, however ginger seems to be a reoccurring color. And for Joanne she's played around with pink a lot, like during the SB and the Grammys. Maybe it'll returnย during the JWT.ย 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
paatmonster

i want her to have one wig, but change it like every 10 dates a little bit, like she did at the monster ball ย 

SpookyKid

Consistent but change it up every some dates, like in the BTWB

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Dayman

BTWB style. Change it up completely some dates, but also have variety in the look of the hairstyles through out the show.

She wont wear a wig

๐•ž๐•ช ๐•“๐•š๐•˜๐•˜๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ž๐•ช ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ž๐•–, ๐•ก๐• ๐•ก ๐•’ ๐Ÿก๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

TheJackMonster

Consistent but changing in the middle and towards the end so it shows an evolutionย :diane:

4224105d93d09590a409bc562343551a.jpg

Sneaky Oliver

I think artrave was the only exception because of the "I'm every icon" thing and tour concept.ย 

18 minutes ago, Dayman said:

BTWB style. Change it up completely some dates, but also have variety in the look of the hairstyles through out the show.

THISย :golfclap:

Iโ€™m on my Legacy Act era

RAMROD

Maybe she'll go bald as tribute to Sonja, maybe during Grigio Girls segmentย 

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

wahkeenasitka

I have a feeling she's going to be going for a more refined, mature, normal look on this tour.ย 

Knife

I can't see her doing crazy wigs this time around.

Maybe she'll do some clip-on pony tails when things get really wild.ย :awkney:

Allan

Consistent. Why?

MTOSzkk.png

I still have nightmares about the poorly glued wigs from the artRAVE.

But as some people said above, she'll probably use only extensions, but it would be nice if she could change the look after a few dates and have a few different hairstyles during the show (ponytail for PI (if it's performed), pulled back, etc).

Lextyr97

I want one consistent style. This style to be specific:

lady-gaga-coachella-2.jpg.26186ebd3c25e9
But a brunette version cause I'm SICK of the blonde.

Doncho

She only used like 3 wigs during the entire Joanne era so...ย :emma:

I like both options tbh

Bradley
1 hour ago, HOTNGaga said:

Green for ARTPOP. She used it during the Applause GMA performance, dyed her hair green for a TR Photoshoot, used one during the Jingle Bell Ball, and wore one for the ArtRAVE. And for CTC she used orange allot, however ginger seems to be a reoccurring color. And for Joanne she's played around with pink a lot, like during the SB and the Grammys. Maybe it'll returnย during the JWT.ย 

Joanne is definitely blonde.

Cheek to Cheek was black to me. She only used orange for Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye at the tour I think. Most of the time, she had black hair.

ARTPOP was a battle between green and brunette, because her 'goddess of love' persona starting from Applause to Venus to artRAVE had that mermaid hair, so I dk. But green was pretty prominent too.

n0ne

Inb4 it's the ASIB hair

"My peopleโ€ฆ need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Archived