đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

The Cure is a Song of the Summer according to Spotify

artpopulace

Featured Posts

artpopulace

The Cure is one of the fifteen summer songs according to Spotify's prediction! Spotify labeled each track with the summer situation that is perfect for the song, naming The Cure the "Sunburn Recovery Song."

4a700e50-bbaa-0132-9a54-0e01949ad350.gif

"The songs were selected using a fascinating combination of vague-sounding scientific techniques. According to a press release, each song was chosen by “tapping the insights of its genre and trend experts, analyzing its streaming data, and considering factors such as a song’s performance on the charts, on key Spotify playlists, and how it’s performing over time." [x]

Here are the other songs in the playlist:

- The “This Song is [two fire emoji]’ Song”: “Bad Liar” by Selena Gomez

- The Party Song: “Strip That Down” by Liam Payne feat. Quavo

- The Lounging by the Pool Song: “I’m The One” by DJ Khaled feat. Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper, and Lil Wayne

- The My Summer Fling is a Disaster Song: “Crying in The Club” by Camila Cabello

- The Road Trip Staple: “There’s Nothing Holdin’ Me Back” by Shawn Mendes :gaycat:

- Ultimate Club Banger: “Swish Swish” by Katy Perry feat. Nicki Minaj :awkney:

- The Rap Cut: “Mask Off” by Future

- The Dark and Stormy: “Thunder” by Imagine Dragons

- The Summer Workout: “DNA” by Kendrick Lamar

- The Summer Lazing Song: “Slow Hands” by Niall Horan

- The Globetrotter: “Despacito” (Remix) by Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee feat. Justin Bieber

- The Cruising to the Beach Song: “Malibu” by Miley Cyrus

- The Song with an Important Message: “1-800-273-8255” by Logic feat. Alessia Cara, Khalid

- The Best Trap Option: “XO TOUR Llif3” by Lil Uzi Vert

There's no Cut To The Feeling in the playlist tho :madge:

giphy.gif

Now sistrens and hunties, get your asses up and stream the hit single The Cure! :staymad:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

EDIT: it's AP omg sorry i didn't see oh my god

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

dit

Then why did they demote the song on many playlists and lower its positions on TTH and other massive playlists?

It used to have 79 million playlist followers and now it is somewhere around 50 million playlist followers. Answer this @SpotifyCares

ApplauseftAdele

Im sorry but they're really just listing hits... half of these are nowhere close to being song of the summer... Mask Off? Really?

The only "true" contender is The Cure & I'm The One TBH, maybe Despacito but I feel like it's had its time already

Chuckles

- The Cruising to the Beach Song: “Malibu” by Miley Cyrus

The only description that is actually true! & the cure obvs

Archived