💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Illegal JWT Tickets?

Carsonu25

Featured Posts

Carsonu25

For some reason I recall being told that they will be checking credit cards at venues to make sure you didn't buy your tickets from another source, is this true? And if so does StubHub count as an "illegal" source? Thanks. 

Arturo

StubHub is reliable. I think you would need to contact your particular venue to see how they will handle resale tickets. Maybe it'll still be the card you bought the resale ticket with?

pie-kun

It should be fine. I bought resale tickets for Adele's tour and I was worried because I remember when I was trying to buy original tickets it said you would use your credit card to verify, but I had no problem using the paper resale tickets I got to get in.

venusfly

I believe some of the JWT dates are card-only, like the NYC ones. If they are paperless it means you can't buy resale ones for that date, there's usually a big label on the Ticketmaster page for the date saying its a paperless date if so.

If the date you want to go to doesn't have a notice saying its paperless then resale tickets are fine.

If in doubt call the venue and ask.

Nicole

There are usually ways that you can transfer the ticket to someone elses name if the venue is strict - the providers for the shows I'm going to have an app where you could sell/buy/transfer the ticket to someone else. 

Honestly, I've never known someone to not get into a concert because their credit card details didn't match the one it was bought with. With packages that may be the case, but there has to be some way it can be transferred even if it's an annoying/long process.

• 2 weeks later...
Dayman

As far as I know they are only checking credit cards for VIP packages. You should be fine buying resale tickets so long as you do it through Stubhub or Ticketmaster. If you encounter any problems with a ticket from Stubhub you will be able to get your money back or at the very least a ticket voucher. So don't worry, you'll be fine!

Archived