Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The 2nd Single MV Tragedy

Emvee

Featured Posts

Emvee

Just want to take a moment of silence for the 2nd singles (Judas? I don't know her) that deserved amazing, emotionally-charged music videos, but were paid absolute dust.

The Edge of Glory

Do What U Want

Million Reasons

They deserved so much better. :sharon:

Gaga and her messy ass eras. :madge:

Pray at for the next 2nd single. Especially  if Gaga goes full Hollywood for the next 10 years haha

Edit: Poker Face was spared; but, at this rate, it's an exception to what seems to be a rule now. 

Edit #2: Oh right... Telephone :toofunny:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit

poker face was TF's second single

telephone was TFM's second single

Million Reasons had survived on the charts like a roach in new york

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

dit

The sad thing is that her next pop album will be out in like 3-4 years...

ARTPOP only had 3 singles and 2 MVs and Joanne only had 2 singles and 3 MVs...

I'm not expecting much visually anymore. Will be here for the music and I know she will deliver in that as she always does. But her visuals are just...not ok anymore (when we even get visuals). 

It's so strange that she was the artist to literally usher in/ or reinvigorate the whole "quality MV concept" again but was also the main pop girl to abandon it the fastest. Oh well.

Stanning Gaga is worth it no matter the ups and downs and the messyness lol. :sweat: This woman has so much talent. :heart:

Ricardo

sad to think Gaga was all about visuals back then, at least we got John Wayne to show us she still have it but she simply don't want to :smh:

monsterdino
8 minutes ago, New Compassion said:

Just want to take a moment of silence for the 2nd singles (Judas? I don't know her) that deserved amazing, emotionally-charged music videos, but were paid absolute dust.

The Edge of Glory

Do Why U Want

Million Reasons

Judas is BTW's 2nd single so...

2020Covid19IsOurs
2 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

I cant decide which one is worse:madge::interestinga::icega:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

Kermit
5 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

Around September 2018, actually. :awesome:

ASIB soundtrack is likely gonna have radio play and videos with scenes from the movie. :music:

:giveup: From the leaked audio of her singing that pop song, and Ronson on the production team I think it'll be pop enough.

Spoiler

ok what if that chic collab is used in ASIB

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

funkyhaus
4 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

I'm not expecting much visually anymore. Will be here for the music and I know she will deliver in that as she always does. But her visuals are just...not ok anymore (when we even get visuals). 

It's so strange that she was the artist to literally usher in/ or reinvigorate the whole "quality MV concept" again but was also the main pop girl to abandon it the fastest. Oh well.

Stanning Gaga is worth it no matter the ups and downs and the messyness lol. :sweat: This woman has so much talent. :heart:

I always wonder was her amazing visuals down to her creative team, or herself :duck:

Kermit
3 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Judas is BTW's 2nd single so...

end/thread

dit
Just now, DominicB said:

Around September 2018, actually. :awesome:

ASIB soundtrack is likely gonna have radio play and videos with scenes from the movie. :music:

:giveup: From the leaked audio of her singing that pop song, and Ronson on the production team I think it'll be pop enough.

Hide contents

ok what if that chic collab is used in ASIB

a homo can dream :diane:

Irrelevant
12 minutes ago, New Compassion said:

The Edge of Glory

EXCUSE ME, THAT VIDEO IS MY FAVORITE

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

dit
5 minutes ago, funkyhaus said:

I always wonder was her amazing visuals down to her creative team, or herself :duck:

I do believe it was mainly Gaga's ideas but her creative team back then were better at executing the work, editing and telling her when certain ideas were off. It seems like Gaga is still very creative but the ppl she surrounds herself with or works with now a days (in terms of visuals) are just unable to edit and tell her when things are off. They just go with whatever idea she has an execute it poorly. 

shame
1 minute ago, Irrelevant said:

EXCUSE ME, THAT VIDEO IS MY FAVORITE

tenor.gif

I'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE DISRESPECT TOWARD THAT VIDEO

angels forever, forever angels

Irrelevant
11 minutes ago, TheShameMonster said:

tenor.gif

I'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE DISRESPECT TOWARD THAT VIDEO

It's so beautiful! :madge:

It's imo on par with the BR video, or even a bit better. Or maybe I just dislike the BR video :awkney:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

shame
12 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

It's so beautiful! :madge:

It's imo on par with the BR video, or even a bit better. Or maybe I just dislike the BR video :awkney:

AMEN! love the neon aesthetics, the simplicity, that outfit... probably her second most intimate and personal MV after MTN :diane:

angels forever, forever angels

Archived