💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Wonder Woman praised by critics

Quark

Featured Posts

Quark

o<(0_0)>o

Wonder Women movie reviews are in. And the results are good. The movie has a metacritic score of 79 so far and it has been described as the best DC movie in the DC movie universe as well as the best since the Dark Knight series.

Batwings

I usually hate superhero movies, but I've been seeing the trailers for this one, and it looks fabulous. 

shame

Not a big fan of action hero flicks but my gay little heart just can't resist a powerful, independent lead female as iconic as WW so I might have to watch this one for ha. :tony:

angels forever, forever angels

Eddie

Finally DC nailed one:firega:now please keep giving the good movies:cryga:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

The Child

I hope I don't get disappointed, I've been waiting for this since they announced it :giveup:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Killa

The trailer looked stellar in the theatre. I've never been a fan of Wonder Woman but this amazon girl has a nice grip on her whip

I wanna watch it so bad

Sorcerer

I was never a fan of visual effects-heavy superhero movies, but I've never been this excited to watch a superhero comic book film. A female lead is awesome and the vintage setting is very cool. :wub: 

If it gets even better reviews, it might get an Oscar nomination. :excited2:

Zombie

wHAT DC means? i'm proud to announce that im going to watch it tonight, is the premiere here in mekzikou

bionic

Saw it this evening. Probably one of the best comic book superherro movies so far

buy bionic

Archived