Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you be here for an all acoustic/ballad type album?

Reality

Acoustic/Ballad Type Album?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be here for an all acoustic/ballad type album?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Reality

I just recently rewatched Gaga's performance of Til It Happens to You, at the Oscars, and I have to say, it's amazing and just so beautiful. Personally, I think Gaga does her best when she's just behind a piano, belting it out. Of course, she's an incredible performance artist, and she's an incredible dancer as well, but I feel like you can really feel the emotion and the passion that comes with her just sitting down at a piano (not to say that there's no emotion or passion with a choreographed-upbeat performance).

That made me think though: how many of you guys would legitimately like to have an acoustic/ballad type album? Not necessarily for LG6, but just in the future. I mean, Joanne's certainly not the ""pop"" album that we expected, and there are several amazing acoustic songs on it, some of which received mixed reviews—which is also why I want to find how many of you guys would actually like a ballad-esque album. 

Spoiler

Also, when I mean "legitimiately like", I mean, that you wouldn't mind having one. This means no meltdowns :interestinga: because let's be real, some people would have a meltdown if she released just a full on acoustic/ballad album. 

🃏🖤👹

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaBlue

Not sth like MR,hell no. :interestinga:

More like speechless and brown eyes :wub:

loving you was blue

My Enigma Heart

If Gaga's happy then why not? I think the songs are so much more pleasant to hear when the meaning behind it is well-thought. AND, if it means that we get to have another Million Reasons then I'm totally here for it. 

gaga-kiss.gif

Reality
Just now, maxblac said:

giphy.gif
We need the bops!

Some of my favorite songs by her are her ballad/acoustic-type stuff, though.

🃏🖤👹

Reality
Just now, Beyond said:

Not sth like MR,hell no. :interestinga:

More like speechless and brown eyes :wub:

Not necessarily like MR, sure, it could be like Speechless or Brown Eyes if you want. Just as long as its an acoustic/ballad-esque album. 

🃏🖤👹

FentyGa
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

Some of my favorite songs by her are her ballad/acoustic-type stuff, though.

Dope is one of the best tbh. I personally love bops like Sexxx Dreams and Monster

Reality
Just now, maxblac said:

Dope is one of the best tbh. I personally love bops like Sexxx Dreams and Monster

YAAAAAASSSSS!! Dope is, in my opinion, one of her best songs ever! 

🃏🖤👹

Fernster7

Oh my God yes, this is one the stuff I want from her the most. An album full of MR, Joanne, and Speechless type of songs would slay. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Reality
1 minute ago, Fernster7 said:

Oh my God yes, this is one the stuff I want from her the most. An album full of MR, Joanne, and Speechless type of songs would slay. 

2 minutes ago, PerfectIllusion said:

Yes!!! Gaga's voice was made for ballads.

i-like-it-here-these-are-my-people.gif

🃏🖤👹

MaryJaneHolland

Nope.

Joanne was a good way to settle down her sound.

But I need a kick ass disco-pop album :cryga:

Archived