Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Recommend me albums/artists

littlepotter

Featured Posts

littlepotter

I wanna expand my musical repertoire :lolly:

Just recommend me (and anyone who might be reading this) as many albums as you want down below. 

Don't just name a random album or artist, add a small description of the music! For example, say Listen to ARTPOP, it's an EDM album with lots of infectious hooks and impeccable production instead of Buy ARTPOP. 

chaeri pls

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KyliesChild

I can recommend you some artists and/or albums but I need to know what you are looking for exactly first. :giggle:

littlepotter

Albums I've been enjoying:

The Human Condition by Jon Bellion: beautifully produced mix of pop and hip hop jams. Jon wrote and produced it all himself.

All My Demons Greeting Me As a Friend by Aurora: I will never stop gushing about this album. It doesn't get more dreamy and angelic than this.

Harry Styles: first time I've enjoyed a guitar driven album, very touching.

Ultraviolet EP by Dagny: literally discovered her yesterday and she serves quality BOPS.

Nemesis EP by Bridgit Mendler: her sound has evolved so much, and Atlantis is so beautiful.

Billie Eilish: she has no releases, only 4 songs but every single one of them is FLAWLESS. She is just 15 and her maturity is mindblowing.

chaeri pls

Saint Hollywood

There's this indie artist I think you would love :tony:

Spoiler

She's talented :lolly:

Spoiler

She's beautiful :pray:

Spoiler

And did I mention that she's Italian? :lana:

:ladyhaha:

littlepotter
3 minutes ago, Beyond said:

Lady Gaga :awkney:

Very original! :D

4 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

I can recommend you some artists and/or albums but I need to know what you are looking for exactly first. :giggle:

I'm looking for good music :whitney: Really I'm very inconsistent and have no specific genre. Check my post above to see somethings I recently enjoyed.

chaeri pls

littlepotter

My reputation is 12345 :diane: can I freeze it foreva

chaeri pls

Saint Hollywood
4 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Albums I've been enjoying:

The Human Condition by Jon Bellion: beautifully produced mix of pop and hip hop jams. Jon wrote and produced it all himself.

All My Demons Greeting Me As a Friend by Aurora: I will never stop gushing about this album. It doesn't get more dreamy and angelic than this.

Harry Styles: first time I've enjoyed a guitar driven album, very touching.

Ultraviolet EP by Dagny: literally discovered her yesterday and she serves quality BOPS.

Nemesis EP by Bridgit Mendler: her sound has evolved so much, and Atlantis is so beautiful.

Billie Eilish: she has no releases, only 4 songs but every single one of them is FLAWLESS. She is just 15 and her maturity is mindblowing.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS

YOU BETTER STAN FOR TALENT

LcYP01z.gif

littlepotter
2 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS

YOU BETTER STAN FOR TALENT

LcYP01z.gif

Same taste? :lolly: start recommending :lolly:

chaeri pls

Leo Rising by Karmin!

It's an indie pop album that they wrote and produced all by themselves, it's insanely catchy and Amy's voice is just amazing:)

littlepotter
1 minute ago, Flooo said:

Leo Rising by Karmin!

It's an indie pop album that they wrote and produced all by themselves, it's insanely catchy and Amy's voice is just amazing:)

Sounds promising, lemme add it to my list

chaeri pls

MaryJaneHolland

Listen to Opulence EP by Brooke Candy

It's a club-rap EP with ratchet lyrics :cryga:

HOTNebraskaGuy

Anything by Carly Rae Jepsen 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Archived