Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which era would you re-live?

ComeToMama

Featured Posts

ComeToMama

Which era would you go back to and experience again? Maybe do something different, attend the tour, create new memories with the music, etc.

I would def have to go back to 2011 and live through BTW. I kind of had a Gaga blackout during this time because I was not yet a stan until ARTPOP. I want to experience the magic that you all did during this time. I totally missed out :diane:

Fingerella

Red and blue. I'll act like I'm her biggest fan and then we'll become besties and she'll mention me in interviews and I'll probably get free tickets as well. :poot:

RonnieGagz

TFM or BTW They were the best ones :staymad:

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

XXXXX

I would like to re-live 1997-2001 with Gaga when she was being bullied to just be her friend. (I was born in 2002 tho)

ImpossiblePrincess

The Fame early 2009 ish.

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

NotMyFlop

The Fame Monster. I was "too young" to go to her shows, and that album just clicked for me when it came out. I would love to experience that now.

Helxig

If we can only re-experience one era and do it differently: Born This Way. Because I was a very hesitant, self conscious person at the time, and I was a new fan back then. But BTW Gaga is who I fell in love with! So of course I'd wanna meet that incarnation of Gaga. If I could go back, I'd attend all 3 of the BTW ball shows in NZ, and try to get back stage, and if not, I'd wait after to make sure I met her.

If we just get to go back in time, I'd go right back to the beginning, and see her support the Pussycat Dolls, hold up a sign saying I want to meet her, and probably get to do so considering she had not many fans back then and she wasn't headlining her own shows. I'd get to know her right from the start, before her massive fame, and meet her every possibility thereafter!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

ryhanna

Born This Way. I was so young and naive back then (which was part of why I loved the album so much), but so caught up in trying to mold Gaga into a traditional pop star that I neglected to admire how bold she was. 

littlepotter

I became a stan during ARTPOP, and I would have been too young to stan during TFM, so I guess BTW

chaeri pls

Letmelivemylife

Definitely the BTW era. People have said that "mama monster" was born during that era but the truth is gaga had been mama monster from the very beginning. She took all of our stories of being hurt and bullied and just wanting to feel like we belonged and turned it into "born this way". It was the era that made me realize how deep the love she has for her monsters really runs. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived