Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Australia And The JWT

AJK273

Featured Posts

AJK273

So please help me spark some discussion over the Joanne World Tour and its presence in Australia.

We know that there is a 99.8% chance she will be announcing Australian dates because it would be stupid on her management's behalf to not (Last 2 or 3 tours have had sold out shows and extra dates added) but the question I want to know is on what scale?

Adele has just finished her whopper of a tour across Australia playing to stadium venues such as Domain Stadium (Perth), Adelaide Oval (Adelaide), The Gabba (Brisbane), ANZ Stadium (Sydney) and Etihad Stadium (Melbourne). She sold over 600,000 tickets becoming one of the top-grossing stadium tours in Australian history. http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/tours/adele-joins-dire-straits-and-acdc-as-australias-biggest-ever-tours/news-story/6d109bb196b9f348648ec6d639415294

Ed Sheeran will also soon be heading down under playing to the same similar venues and has already sold out those venues as well. http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/ed-sheeran-adds-final-australian-shows-breaking-all-records/news-story/ac81a728476a08c7d59e1c2a1fd79ef7

Sia has also just announced two big stadium shows in Melbourne and Sydney (Skipping Adelaide which is her hometown but whatever, totally not sour at all). 

My question is, Would Gaga be able to do a tour down under of the same size, A Stadium Tour. Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane (AND HOPEFULLY FINALLY:tony: ) Adelaide. I personally believe with The Cure being her first charting hit in Australia since EOG it's a high possibility she is preparing a monster tour for us. 

Leave your thoughts bellow because I want to know what you think :kara:

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

msisux

I don't even live in Australia, but YES!!!! You guys deserve to have the JWT brought there. :diane: 

Blake

Yeah we deserve the tour here, but there's no way she would do stadiums. Absolutely no way.

She peaked here during the Born This Way Ball and even then it was multiple arena dates.

I do have hope that she'll tour here, but if so, it probably will only be arena dates in Sydney, Melbourne and maybe Brisbane. 

sarahb

I made a thread a while ago that showed that there was a crazy amount of demand after the Super Bowl. Problem is though I'm not sure how much the demand has dropped off since it's been a few months. Also yeah there is no way I'd expect a stadium tour unfortunately. 

(Shameless self promo since I can't be bothered typing it all back up :sweat:

The Master

I would be here for a stadium tour, hearing her tour in common classroom chat as I heard with Adele and Ed Sheeran. + hearing her constant praise at school for her superbowl, the GP would love to see her live. She deserves to be praised in Australia in a sold out stadium tour manner. ALSO, WTF COME HERE, I MISS U GAGZ! :giveup:

Spoiler

i would also be ok with an Arena tour (Bruno is in arenas)

Nicole

Definitely not stadiums. Arenas, yes. But honestly, promotion never hurts 

AJK273
51 minutes ago, Colleen said:

I don't even live in Australia, but YES!!!! You guys deserve to have the JWT brought there. :diane: 

I just want to finally be able to see her live, I've been a fan since I was 8 years old and she has only been to Adelaide once. All because her stage after TFB & TMB has always been to big to fit in the Adelaide Entertainment Center and I don't have the money to travel interstate. Both times those tours came I was HEARTBROKEN because I didn't have the money to go and no one would go with me. I cried for weeks and weeks and weeks everytime she would bring a tour down under and not have it come to my hometown because I knew I wouldn't be able to go. I was a wreck the week the sates got announced for Artrave and when she came to Australia I couldn't stop crying for days. I just want to be free, finally free, with her...........

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

(Plus I can ask for M&G tickets for my 18th Birthday instead of having a party :staymad:

He8MyHeart

I don't care where she performs in Aus as long as I have a ticket to every show!

One Five Ten

We'll be lucky to get the JWT at all. Inb4 she plays theatres like Harry Styles lol

Xoxo Adriana

It would be very silly of her not to come to Australia, we were one of the first countries that made her no.1 and thats why she loves coming here as well as doing extra appearances/shows. I live in Melbourne and just last week walked past what I heard was one of her favorite bars she goes to when she's in Melb...forgot whats it called tho:oprah:

thatfoxyfeeling

No way will she do a stadium tour here, she just isn't as popular as Adele or Ed Sheeran. I honestly think she isn't even going to come here on tour, feel like this is going to be a small tour compared to her others.

Katsuki Bakugo

She should use this tour as her dramatic return to Adelaide. God knows we need to tourism boost!! 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
5 hours ago, AJK273 said:

I just want to finally be able to see her live, I've been a fan since I was 8 years old and she has only been to Adelaide once. All because her stage after TFB & TMB has always been to big to fit in the Adelaide Entertainment Center and I don't have the money to travel interstate. Both times those tours came I was HEARTBROKEN because I didn't have the money to go and no one would go with me. I cried for weeks and weeks and weeks everytime she would bring a tour down under and not have it come to my hometown because I knew I wouldn't be able to go. I was a wreck the week the sates got announced for Artrave and when she came to Australia I couldn't stop crying for days. I just want to be free, finally free, with her...........

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

(Plus I can ask for M&G tickets for my 18th Birthday instead of having a party ) 

Me and you both gurl! I went to TMB and skipped BTWB as I was broke. But got to the Artrave in Melbs, because I had money at the time. I hope for you and I :laughga: that she will come to mama I mean adelaide! 

8 years old... what age does that make you now?

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

AJK273
1 hour ago, Melisandre said:

Me and you both gurl! I went to TMB and skipped BTWB as I was broke. But got to the Artrave in Melbs, because I had money at the time. I hope for you and I :laughga: that she will come to mama I mean adelaide! 

8 years old... what age does that make you now?

IM 17 TURNING 18 IN NOVEMBER AND OMG I JUST FOUND A LITTLE MONSTER FROM ADELAIDE OMG DM ME NOW :excited2:

Archived