Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The "LG5" era

BBhomemaker

Featured Posts

BBhomemaker

What I love from this era is how she reconnected with herself how she re-found who she is and what she likes.

Like for the music, she was true and deep with her feelings, she let it out all the pain that she had on her, and with the hunting ground she help a lot of people express what they felling 

And she was really emotional

And i love how she reconnected with her olds inspirations she took distance with actual music but it's seemeed more true to sang this

And i feel like she refounded the pleasure of performing and she show to the world her worderful voice with excellent performances

And she don't loosed her extravagance she had ASH with The Countess :v:

And her funky fashion vibes

This pass was not easy for her for sure but i think it was beneficial for her, she reconnected with herself she showed at everybody that she got powerful voice and prestations and she did a lot of things . I think she came back stronger and ready for her big return (aka superbowl) 

Of course i prefer when she start a real era with new album and new esthetic, but i think this pass between two album is necessary for her specially this one, that why i'm so impatient for the next one with the movie and The Cure i'm ready for Gaga to retake control of Pop !

KyliesChild

I'm not disagreeing with you, but the “Joanne" era at times seemed like a gimmick to me because there wasn't anything that alluded that country is a huge influence to her. However, she did say that she has a huge respect to country musicians but it just seemed a bit random to me.

"I’m not sure I’d go into detail about it but Joanne gave me strength to live the rest of the life she didn’t get to have. Calling it Joanne is, I guess—I think, if I can heal one person, maybe I can heal two, five, ten million. If I could just heal my dad, then maybe might heal someone else.”

Perhaps she's done so many tributes to basically thank her idols? With music, you can always share your story but the premise behind why music is so popular is because you can help a person realize who they are. 

Stef

My hopes and dreams of what LG5 would be VS what LG5 actually is?

lemme keep mute for the sake of WPs

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Gagaplayer315

It truly was something exceptional 

BBhomemaker
8 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

I'm not disagreeing with you, but the “Joanne" era at times seemed like a gimmick to me because there wasn't anything that alluded that country is a huge influence to her. However, she did say that she has a huge respect to country musicians but it just seemed a bit random to me.

"I’m not sure I’d go into detail about it but Joannegave me strength to live the rest of the life she didn’t get to have. Calling it Joanne is, I guess—I think, if I can heal one person, maybe I can heal two, five, ten million. If I could just heal my dad, then maybe might heal someone else.”

Perhaps she's done so many tributes to basically thank her idols? With music, you can always share your story but the premise behind why music is so popular is because you can help a person realize who they are. 

I understand what you say Joanne is not like The Fame Monster for sure, Joanne is more personal for her familly i think it's just a way for her to arrive at where she wants, I mean she do it step by step, you need to climb the mountain if you wanna be on top of it

And don't lie to yourself the Joanne era have a lot of slayage :excuseu::firega:

zakariah

I actually miss 2015 Gaga, bring me back to those good old days.

trisha-paytas-cryiung-gif.gif

juju

I agree with all that I think that you're saying about the time between C2C and Joanne; it was a reestablishing period for Gaga, where she got to really just do whatever she wanted without having to fight for her art each and every day. That was certainly needed; the world was thirsty to see different sides of Gaga, and she delivered just that.

I also see what Skai was saying about Joanne being "gimmicky", but for me, it's as gimmicky as, say, The Fame or ARTPOP or Cheek to Cheek - while the album isn't necessarily "country", the Americana/folk-rock influences I've noticed in her work since before her debut, so I think it's safe to say that this album was bound to happen sooner than later (happy it happened sooner than later). And as healing as it has been for me and many others, I'll endure the groans and complaints about it for all eternity, I couldn't be any less bothered! :heart: 

❤ x ❤

BBhomemaker
54 minutes ago, juju said:

I agree with all that I think that you're saying about the time between C2C and Joanne; it was a reestablishing period for Gaga, where she got to really just do whatever she wanted without having to fight for her art each and every day. That was certainly needed; the world was thirsty to see different sides of Gaga, and she delivered just that.

Exactly i think she was less stressed and more refocus she needed this "break" and now she's back more than ever and i think the next era gonna be unexpected and very good

54 minutes ago, juju said:

I also see what Skai was saying about Joanne being "gimmicky", but for me, it's as gimmicky as, say, The Fame or ARTPOP or Cheek to Cheek - while the album isn't necessarily "country", the Americana/folk-rock influences I've noticed in her work since before her debut, so I think it's safe to say that this album was bound to happen sooner than later (happy it happened sooner than later). And as healing as it has been for me and many others, I'll endure the groans and complaints about it for all eternity, I couldn't be any less bothered

Yes i noticed too she always had this old New York bar vibes it's were she started like all good singer like Amy in England she's a musician after all 

She's still more a Bruce Springsteen than a Dolly Parton

Archived