💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Visiting "Telephone" MV Diner Location!

ReidOne

Featured Posts

ReidOne

dlss42.jpg

I've been waiting a LONG time to take this adventure, and my birthday weekend was the perfect time! I drove 90 minutes deep into the desert outside LA to visit the Four Aces movie set where Lady Gaga & Beyonce filmed one of my all-time favorite videos... Telephone!!!

26452j8.jpg

Unfortunately the *** Wagon was not there...

2qxnv42.jpg

...but mine was! LOL... Not gonna lie, I let out an audible squeal when I pulled up here.

n67tdx.jpg

Peeking into the diner.

sbtpxx.jpg

10ykt3k.jpg

The Four Aces movie set is used for LOTS of productions. It's also been in Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Calvin Harris music videos, and tons of movies.

nwdjjc.jpg

It is in the middle of NOWHERE. It's taken me years to visit because it's quite the trek to get out here.

o101nb.jpg

2960xmg.jpg

6ocwlz.jpg

Here it is!! Beyonce's booth!

34dhpg0.jpg

ml013b.jpg

4tptsx.jpg

Gaga stood right here when she served Tyrese his lethal meal.

k9vtkx.jpg

330eq77.jpg

dsdg9.jpg

The motel rooms, where Beyonce filmed her solo sequence! 

2upa3c8.jpg

4hfndi.jpg

Me with a telephone on the set of Telephone, lol.

bjg2zb.jpg

In case you were wondering... I got about 20 minutes of time on the property before the security guy in the pick-up truck on the right finally told me I had to leave. Luckily he was... yes... on the "telephone" when I arrived and not paying attention so I was able to get close-up pics, haha. He was really nice though, it wasn't awkward for the record. And as I was leaving, another car of 30-something guys pulled up and was doing the same thing I was. HA!

14c8nkn.jpg

21x847.jpg

119mp7t.jpg

20fymwg.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei

But did you do the dance and film it? :poot: 

Jk that's really cool I didn't think that this set is just publicly accessible

Musery

FATCAT

I literally said "this is some Reid level camera work, he'd really appreciate this" and then I saw the pic of you! :giveup: 

screaming reid! So jealous!

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT

I always wondered what Gaga felt about Beyonce's stunt double dancing with her :rip:

Purr more, hiss less.

Greg

That's so awesome! I'd love to visit the set!

Have you been to Universal Studios? There's a 'ride' that drives you through the sets, and you drive through the Judas set. They also demonstrate their tidal wave set which is where Gaga stood for the wave scene! It was so awesome to see! TEOG was filmed there too, but I don't remember seeing that specific set.

Your photos are amazing!

Kermit

:huh: do they serve food

EDIT : im stupid

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

I never was so jelaous in life:gum:, so happy for you :kara:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

FATCAT
Just now, DominicB said:

:huh: do they serve food

It's a movie set, so I doubt they run a real business inside.

Purr more, hiss less.

ReidOne
3 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I literally said "this is some Reid level camera work, he'd really appreciate this" and then I saw the pic of you! :giveup: 

screaming reid! So jealous!

LMAO!!! :cryga:

Yes, it's me again LOL :poot:

msisux

I've been wanting to visit since I found out My Chemical Romance used that set too (for their NA NA NA music video). These pics are so cool :giveup: thank you so much for sharing these with us

ReidOne
3 minutes ago, Greg said:

That's so awesome! I'd love to visit the set!

Have you been to Universal Studios? There's a 'ride' that drives you through the sets, and you drive through the Judas set. They also demonstrate their tidal wave set which is where Gaga stood for the wave scene! It was so awesome to see! TEOG was filmed there too, but I don't remember seeing that specific set.

Your photos are amazing!

Thank you!! And thanks for the tip about Universal - I have not been and I had no idea! I will add that to my list for sure! 

ReidOne
3 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I always wondered what Gaga felt about Beyonce's stunt double dancing with her :rip:

What?!

FATCAT
2 minutes ago, Colleen said:

I've been wanting to visit since I found out My Chemical Romance used that set too (for their NA NA NA music video). These pics are so cool :giveup: thank you so much for sharing these with us

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived