Featured Posts

Lion Heart

Half fake news

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
freebit

Still doing great on streams. :golfclap: This is really helping her out on that platform. I hope they finally bite the bullet and add it to Joanne for a re-release (even if it's only digital). I always hoped Gaga would be doing a standalone EP ala fellow synth queens Robyn and Annie, it would be cool since The Cure doesn't fit Joanne's sound, but now that we have a inkling that The Cure was a castoff from ASIB, then I don't see why they don't go ahead and add it to Joanne. It might as well help Joanne out in SPS rather than float around all by its lonesome.

I don't get why people readily believe random twitter accounts. People make up all sorts of stuff on there. 

RadioGAGARules

Ayúdanos a crecer como pagina, nacimos por la necesidad de informar a los monsters habla español, noticias reales y precisas, sabiendo que actualmente no se cuenta con una pagina confiable en español, un grupo de monsters profesionales y con ética, estamos emprendiendo este viaje nuestro Facebook 

www.facebook.com/LadyGagaRules Lady Gaga Rules y estamos en Twitter como@RadioGagaRules . esperamos que nos ayuden a expandir este amor 

Noah X

hurry Gaga, get inside a white studio and film an "mv" quick!!! 

Spoiler

:emma:

iMonster

What's not fake is the fact that the single keeps rising on iTunes (at least here in the states) meanwhile her and Interscope have no fu*ks to give lol. 

Legit went from like 40 to 13 (currently) 

That J

Non-promoted queen like Lady Gaga. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived