Richy implies Joanne Tour Rehearsals have begun

Supersonic

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bye bye The Cure music video:madge:

35jxpaa.jpg

π•žπ•ͺ π•“π•šπ•˜π•˜π•–π•€π•₯ π•–π•Ÿπ•–π•žπ•ͺ π•šπ•€ π•žπ•–, 𝕑𝕠𝕑 𝕒 πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ™

Mr Ricky
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

But A Star Is Born hasn't wrapped up yet, has it?

It is. Today it was.Β 

Crossfit

Weasel

Am I the only one who feels like 2 months of rehearsing is nothing? She had 3 weeks or so for Coachella and that was already considered a ''rush''Β :madge:

darkchylde

how tf does this woman keep up i would have had 3 major breakdowns this year already

Lippoutou

Well... It can just mean that he's excited to start rehearsed or idk... To me it doesn't necessarily implies they've begun οΏΌ

Bradley
1 minute ago, Mr Ricky said:

It is. Today it was.Β 

Did you know that the thread was updated and it was confirmed that only a specific scene was 'wrapped', not the whole movie?

darkchylde
Just now, Weasel said:

Am I the only one who feels like 2 months of rehearsing is nothing? She had 3 weeks or so for Coachella and that was already considered a ''rush''Β :madge:

well, not the same thing, during coachella she also had to work out the asib filming and wasted time meeting djws in the studio and stuff.

2 months are enough for rehearsing a tour if everything is already planned, and i'm sure if not everything, most things are already written in stone.

Mr Ricky
Just now, Bradley said:

Did you know that the thread was updated and it was confirmed that only a specific scene was 'wrapped', not the whole movie?

Not at all. My bad then.Β 

Crossfit

kvnrp
1 minute ago, Entropy said:

how tf does this woman keep up i would have had 3 major breakdowns this year already

I would probably cancel the rest of my life if I would star in a movie :saladga:

And probably the acting role if I am also the musical director :air:

darkchylde
2 minutes ago, Entropy said:

and wasted time meeting djws in the studio

just to clarify: i'm a major djws fan forΒ his work with gaga, this is just another drag at the cure

Archived