Gaga and Christian heading to a restaurant in LA

PerfectIllusion

Featured Posts

Whispering
1 hour ago, FlopSlurper said:

- Nor do I want him to be

- He hasn't yet but I know that he will hurt her sooner or later because that's the type of guys he is. He couldn't commit to a 20 years marriage, and all of the young girls he dated afterwords, why would this time be any special?

Also this was his last victim before Gaga  

CgoDvkoU4AAtBxa.jpg

Well, Gaga couldn't commit to anyone before him, so maybe he will be her next victim. Anyone who isn't currently married is "that type of guy or girl". 

If he breaks it off, life will go on. Gaga just got over a seven year relationship, where she was engaged to be married. I'm sure she could bounce back from this one. 

Give her some credit and a break! 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
asana15
7 hours ago, Helxig said:

This is his daughter Bella Carino:

3CFD016500000578-4209548-Walk_this_way_T

634305676.jpg

Actually, it's Lola, a year younger than Bella.

That's Bella with Ashley and Bobby

beboskoukla

i dont know what to think about themm... i'm happy if gaga is happy... but gaga and taylor were my dreeeeeeeeeeeeeam couple!!!!!! i was in love with them.. and I really thought they will get married and have children... (maybe they come back together, hope so) :derpga:

i dont hate this guy, but i dont know  i dont like him with gaga.. he just should stayed her manager or whatever..

i really dont know why gaga and taylor broke up and i dont want to be rude or disrespect gaga but i really want to know why they broke up.. did she do smth. wrong? didi he?  i tought she loves him and  that he loves her sooooo much.. but if you love someone you dont break up you fix this and i thought they will fix it :saladga: 

xoxo, Katarina

Illuminati

As long as she's happy with him it's all that matters, guys.

asana15
3 hours ago, HIRSCHINATOR said:

Link? 

It was a hard copy. I've read it at the airport, picked it up at the news stand. Should have taken a picture of the piece, but take my word for it, I'm not making it up. Unless they are.

ryhanna

- He hasn't yet but I know that he will hurt her sooner or later because that's the type of guys he is. He couldn't commit to a 20 years marriage, and all of the young girls he dated afterwords, why would this time be any special?

Also this was his last victim before Gaga :tea: 

CgoDvkoU4AAtBxa.jpg

...Is that Maggie from The Walking Dead? Whoa 

Shadow
9 minutes ago, ryhanna said:

...Is that Maggie from The Walking Dead? Whoa 

Lauren Cohan... yes, that girl.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

PartySick

I'm sorry but how is being in one relationship for 20 years not commitment? :deadbanana: People can grow apart, I'm assuming that's what happened with him and his ex. If he wanted to have a few flings afterward then that's his business. I'm sure Gaga's aware and is ok with it. I'm also sure she's had some flings herself.

Anyway, we don't even know the state of their relationship :toofunny: They could just be two adults casually seeing each other or they could be trying to go for something more serious. We don't even know that basic detail so how can we sit here and actually have 8 pages of discussion on this?

And for the record, no, I don't believe his age matters in the slightest. Even if it did, he's only ~17 years older than her. It's not like we're talking about a teenager hooking up with some geriatric. It's someone in her 30's going with someone in his 40's. It's not as crazy as you guys are making it out to be. Some of you are painting him as this evil grandpa who's preying on a poor, defenseless Gaga and using her as a way to get a few kicks :rip:

At any rate, I find all this speculation, gossip, and judging in regards to Gaga's personal life extremely disrespectful. This is directed at the thread as a whole, btw, not you FlopSlurper. She's a grown ass woman with a good head on her shoulders and an exceptional amount of emotional intelligence. I'm sure she can take care of herself no matter what happens. She doesn't need a bunch of strangers to sit and talk about her private business like this, especially not with this insane level of negativity and venom :rip:

🖤

• venusfly locked this topic
venusfly
1 hour ago, Illuminati said:

As long as she's happy with him it's all that matters, guys.

Exactly this!

There's no valuable discussion happening in this thread right now except for people inserting themselves into Gaga's love life so we're going to just lock the thread to stop the arguing :crossed:

Archived