šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Steven Klein hinting on a FAME campaign continuation

Dolev

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland

Just checked his instagramĀ :toofunny:

he probably wrote "to be continued" bc he posted 3 videos in a row and this was the second oneĀ :toofunny:

why is life so cruel?Ā :cryga:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
artpopulace

is fame still being sold tho? my broke ass didn't have so much money to spend on luxury in 2012 soĀ :madge:

the milky way is š“µš“²š“«š“®š“»š“Ŗš“½š“²š“·š“°

derpmonster
13 minutes ago, ARTPOPulace said:

is fame still being sold tho? my broke ass didn't have so much money to spend on luxury in 2012 soĀ :madge:

The perfume? Yes, I bought it off Amazon recently. The smallest one.Ā :giggle:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Andrea B

i think they're going to work on the cure music video or maybe he's going to release a behind the scenes but considering that Gaga has a buzz single right now it will be most likely to be about the mv

Panchecco

I don't care for a new fragrance but I'm here for a music video/short film directed by KleinĀ 

CUM THRU DARKGA VISUALS

AphroditeLaydee
2 hours ago, Albertodift said:

This better not happen. Gaga spoke so candidly against her selling products like perfume and stuff and how much she hated doing it...I don't want her to get sad again and feel like she is just a cash cow or something...

She was only referring to EDG though, and even said that she was passionate about FAME (which is obvious since she did a ton to promote it and its visuals are slayful)

NewYorkCity
3 hours ago, Albertodift said:

This better not happen. Gaga spoke so candidly against her selling products like perfume and stuff and how much she hated doing it...I don't want her to get sad again and feel like she is just a cash cow or something...

Ā I don't think that was the point... she was referring to eau de Gaga obviously since she didn't have anything to do with it. Fame was totally about her idea, it had a concept, something to transmit, visuals... it was a perfume, but it was innovative and artistic. I am sure she was passionate about it.Ā 

Eau de Gaga seemed more like a contractual obligation.Ā 

3 hours ago, Albertodift said:

I think she was talking just about Eau de Gaga. The Fame was so huge and I can't imagine Interscope pushing her to do this massive campaign and I think Gaga enjoyed making it. On the other hand, Eau de Gaga was just "The Fame was so successful, let's do another perfume" and Gaga was probably forced to do it, hence the promo campaign was nothing compared to The Fame one.

Slayer

I'm confused. If Gaga releases another perfume, I will be so sad for her. She expressed a couple of years ago how she didn't enjoy making perfumes and had started to put her foot down and say no. If she is being roped into making more, it will be so disappointing.Ā 

Having said that, Eau de Gaga is divine and I still wear it to this day.Ā :classy:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canŹ¹t look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

SilkSpectre0
3 hours ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

Ā 

I never had Fame before coz my flop country don't have it anymore.Ā I wonder how does it smell?Ā :oprah:

It smells superĀ sexyĀ :queenga:Ā if you can find any online do it

Monsterish

I think it's like a Behind The Scenes or whatever...

Really do you think Klein fits with a The Cure music video?Ā :ladyhaha:Ā Y'all are so desesperate for promo. It's not going to happen and if... Terry Richardson or Ruth HogbenĀ fits better for directing a The Cure music video, honestlyĀ :laughga:

GagaMyBlood95

Klein is sooo amazing, and his work with Gaga has been the best so far, so I am TOTALLY here for it!!!!! :giveup:Ā 

Jester
4 hours ago, Albertodift said:

I think she kinda liked doing Fame tho because she had a concept andĀ artistic idea behind it... Maybe she was talking about Eau de Gaga 01 (there was obviously supposed to be more, but seems like she managed to stop)Ā and other funny products with "gaga" attached to them...Ā 

PanPikus

Maybe Interscope wants to release another fragrance so they can make money on it and finally pay those stupid radios to play The Cure :nails:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodÅŗ opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Archived