Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

WE STARTED "YASS"

SHOOKGA

Featured Posts

Jay.P
58 minutes ago, Blake said:

Yep, he styles Keke Palmer or something. :rip: 

At least he has something better to do now other than stalking Gaga and telling fans who travel to see her the wrong direction. :toofunny: 

Lol i remember that

Do you hear that? It's poison.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Slayer
59 minutes ago, Blake said:

Yep, he styles Keke Palmer or something. :rip: 

At least he has something better to do now other than stalking Gaga and telling fans who travel to see her the wrong direction. :toofunny: 

Omg he was such a little bottom feeder. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

KyliesChild
14 hours ago, RochestrMonstr said:

I think we "Little Monsters" also were among the first fan bases to get a well -known nickname for ourselves. That trend definitely started with Little Monsters 

Mariah Carey started it. According to the Lambily website, Mariah started calling her loved ones, friends, and fans “lambs” in 2000. (There’s something to the equality of the term.) It originated as a term of endearment but has been speculated that it refers to her fans acting like lambs — following the leader.

RochestrMonstr
5 hours ago, Skai Jackson said:

Mariah Carey started it. According to the Lambily website, Mariah started calling her loved ones, friends, and fans “lambs” in 2000. (There’s something to the equality of the term.) It originated as a term of endearment but has been speculated that it refers to her fans acting like lambs — following the leader.

True. But I feel like when Gaga did it was when everyone else started doing it too

Edonis

Little Monsters just popularized the term. We didn't invent it or come up with the phrase :huh: That was black drag culture and women :sweat:

SHOOKGA

J

14 hours ago, vocalqueef said:

Actually it was Rihanna who started the trend with R8 (Anti).

14 hours ago, Kosh Tuansi said:

Nope. Rihanna actually.

Oops sorry♡

Not very born this way of you 😫

Archived