πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I'm Gonna Say It...

slayo

Featured Posts

Shipper

Because she is Ally in the movie.Β 

πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•

Kermit

This isn't Lady Gaga : The Movie, it's a movie, co-starring Stefani Germanotta.

Β 

This isn't the red carpet, this is a movie inside of a fictional universe and she's playing a character, a character isn't playing her.Β 

Β 

β€œFor me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

slayo
1 minute ago, DominicB said:

This isn't Lady Gaga : The Movie, it's a movie, co-starring Stefani Germanotta.

Β 

This isn't the red carpet, this is a movie inside of a fictional universe and she's playing a character, a character isn't playing her.Β 

Β 

ok but did you read my edit tho

Make it stupid!

Kermit
4 minutes ago, slayo said:

ok but did you read my edit tho

When you say rough you mean her makeup looks pale and her look is a bit lousy, not in terms of the character's tone but in terms of her appearance?Β 

Β 

It may just be the approach for post production/editing.Β 

Β 

It's under the production company by Scott Eastwood and Bradley will probably have his hand in co-directing. His (Eastwood's)Β movies tend to have washed out and lousy looks before they enter production for a specific result or maybe this vibe is what they're going for.

β€œFor me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

yes and
1 hour ago, slayo said:

Something about Gaga's makeup/hair/outfits for A Star Is Born just seem... rough? Unfinished? Does anyone else think this? I guess it's mainly just a character choice or that more makeup will be done in editing

Yes, I think about it too. But it was said that ASIB would have some computerΒ effectsΒ 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Oriane

1) How did you see the quality of the make-up from that distance ?
2) How are her looks not cohesive ? I think it captures really well this young country girl who's slowly turning into a star.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived