gaga on IG: happy birthday bobby

merlot

Featured Posts

shame

queen of wishing other ppl happy birthday :tony:

and she looks fierce af here 

angels forever, forever angels

KyliesChild

I don't want to be that one person but it would've been nice to seen her post something in regards to the Manchester attacks because it could've easily been her concert especially because of how heavily involved she is in politics so she the probability of her fans being targeted topples over Ariana's easily. Who knows how she responded in private though. Sure, perhaps Gaga is trying to think of positive things but the incident is too important to just be ignored publicly. 

--

Happy birthday Bobby! Thank you for being more than just a manager to our idol and made sure that Gaga enjoyed her job even more without feeling overworked. :hug:

campbell-gaga-bb37-2015-billboard-650.jp

dit

I swear she has NEVER looked as good as she looked at the grammys! that look is to die for and I hope she revisits it for an MV in the future or something

merlot
6 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

I don't want to be that one person but it would've been nice to seen her post something in regards to the Manchester attacks because it could've easily been her concert especially because of how heavily involved she is in politics so she the probability of her fans being targeted topples over Ariana's easily. Who knows how she responded in private though. Sure, perhaps Gaga is trying to think of positive things but the incident is too important to just be ignored publicly. 

i agree with you, and gaga isn't the type of celebs who ignores what happens in the world

so idk what's going on with her 

Kermit
Just now, merlot said:

so idk what's going on with her 

...she's still grieving the death of Sonja...

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Ariana Grindr
23 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

--

Happy birthday Bobby! Thank you for being more than just a manager to our idol and made sure that Gaga enjoyed her job even more without feeling overworked. :hug:

campbell-gaga-bb37-2015-billboard-650.jp

ugh:grr:

Ariana Grindr
19 minutes ago, DominicB said:

THank you

BlingNotTheMusic

Celebs are NOT REQUIRED to comment on anything on social media. Who knows, maybe she reached out to Ariana herself or made donations...

happy bday Bobby!

Kermit

Note; Gaga just lost someone very close to her, maybe she JUST does NOT want to focus on death, at the moment?

We got videos and rumors of Gaga calling Kesha or her team to orchestrate the assistance of justice on Kesha's part and support her before we got social media posts from either of them about it. For all we know, she probably sent her a letter or got in contact with her, but didn't post on social media about it like a poser. 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

AshIey
43 minutes ago, DominicB said:

Exactly. I don't blame her for not wanting to comment on anything heavy right now. It's not fair to criticize her for it.

shmal96

Queen of picking the hottest pics of herself for someone else's bday shoutout :diane:

Archived