💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

gaga on IG: happy birthday bobby

merlot

Featured Posts

merlot
50 minutes ago, DominicB said:

...she's still grieving the death of Sonja...

of course she is but i mean she posted a picture of herself naked in her kitchen and wished naomi a happy birthday couldn't she take the time to talk about what happened? :huh:

28 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

Celebs are NOT REQUIRED to comment on anything on social media. Who knows, maybe she reached out to Ariana herself or made donations...

happy bday Bobby!

it's not about ariana :duck: it's about the people who lost their lives and their loved ones and it's about the fans who are now scared of going to concerts because they might get killed 

Kermit
1 minute ago, merlot said:

of course she is but i mean she posted a picture of herself naked in her kitchen and wished naomi a happy birthday couldn't she take the time to talk about what happened? :huh:

She'd rather focus on happy things rather than sad. It's common for people who've just lost a loved one. It's almost her way of coping. I'm sure she knows, but she just does not want negative events to be the main focus of her thought process. 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

JusKeepBreathin

Still nothing about Manchester? Really bish.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
38 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

Celebs are NOT REQUIRED to comment on anything on social media. Who knows, maybe she reached out to Ariana herself or made donations...

happy bday Bobby!

Do you know how ridiculous it would be if people only reached out to the Pulse Nightclub owner? Ariana's concerts have always been a place where love, unity and acceptance have always been promoted. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

donutellha

so sweet! and happy birthday bobby! :) 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

freebit

He's been such a great manager for her. 

1 hour ago, Skai Jackson said:

I don't want to be that one person but it would've been nice to seen her post something in regards to the Manchester attacks because it could've easily been her concert especially because of how heavily involved she is in politics so she the probability of her fans being targeted topples over Ariana's easily. Who knows how she responded in private though. Sure, perhaps Gaga is trying to think of positive things but the incident is too important to just be ignored publicly. 

22 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

I highly doubt anyone will be deeply impacted if Lady Gaga tweets about this days later. Only fans like us will care. It's not like she's a head of state and it's scandalous if she doesn't comment. I think this is a bit much. You guys need to give her a damn break. 

Zilla

Class act. HB

giphy.gif

ps this thread isn't about Manchester or her lack of acknowledgement. Keep it on topic please

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Ariana Grindr
32 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Ya'll are too much.  Why would you bring this into this thread? like seriously?????? when terrorist attacks happen in European/white countries everyone is like #prayforparis

but what about all the middle eastern and African and latin american countries..........no one says a damn word.

What happened in Manchester is horrible.  I do not wish that to anyone.  I attend concerts because music frees my soul, a place where I can love and truly be myself.  Just because GAGA is a musician and or a celebrity, does NOT mean that she is obligated to post about anything!!

The problem of the age we live in is that if you don't post about it online it didn't happen or it's not real.  You have no idea how GAGA feels about it.  She is HUMAN BEING, she has all sorts of things on her mind right now, she is filming a movie, her bestfriend just died.  So what if she posted about Naomi and Bobby.  Ya'll are seriously just reaching and it's petty.:grr:

Joannes Baby

I think he's a great manager. Look at that Cheek to Cheek promo! Gaga is Very busy in this New era, but she's doing lots of stuff and I love when she does many things at the same time. Filming a movie + working on in a world tour is pretty big. She is a true artist and they know that they're doing. We promote (almost by ourselves) The Cure and it's also big. Just imagine a videoclip for this song before the beggining of the tour. A dream! They are very smart and they really apreciate art. Cheers! 

GypsyBabe

I can't deal with that Grammy's look. I mean seriously, I'm still not over it. 

gaga.gif?w=500&h=410

:air::air: 

Oh, and Happy Birthday Bobby! 

⚯͛

Bradley
2 hours ago, merlot said:

i agree with you, and gaga isn't the type of celebs who ignores what happens in the world

so idk what's going on with her 

Gaga is not that kind of person who tells the public everything she does.

GagaMyBlood95

They look flawless on that pic, Gaga's Grammy look is just... killer!

Archived