Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga could appear in AHS this season

theahsfan

Featured Posts

KleinGa
Just now, theahsfan said:

Of course, I wasn't saying it was that easy. I'm just saying that if she wanted to, and I'm sure Ryan would offer, then she could do it. 

I'm sure she was offered.. If she does do it, I'll be 100% happy and be excited, I love seeing her on TV and having all my non- LM friends talk about her lmao

But as I said, I don't think she would because of aforementioned reasons. Also, I think she needs to take whatever she's going through rn and put it into her music whether or not she releases that is up to her. imo, it's time for her to cool down, prepare for the funeral and look forward to the tour 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
1 minute ago, KleinGa said:

I'm sure she was offered.. If she does do it, I'll be 100% happy and be excited, I love seeing her on TV and having all my non- LM friends talk about her lmao

Ryan said he offered her but he wasn't sure she could this year because of her schedule

I'd say she has more chances to return for the Coven / MH season next year

theahsfan

But as I said, I don't think she would because of aforementioned reasons. Also, I think she needs to take whatever she's going through rn and put it into her music whether or not she releases that is up to her. imo, it's time for her to cool down, prepare for the funeral and look forward to the tour 

I respect that you think that. :)

Hopefully she just does whatever she feels is right and has that space to grieve and prepare for the funeral, alongside the world tour.

KleinGa
Just now, monketsharona said:

Ryan said he offered her but he wasn't sure she could this year because of her schedule

now I'd be here for that Coven season 

She would slay my existence as Scathach is my favourite character she's played....

theahsfan
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

Was he not on about her playing Donatella when he said that?

junolxf

Not happening. Sorry. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

theahsfan
Just now, KleinGa said:

She would slay my existence as Scathach is my favourite character she's played....

The only thing that would irk me about this is that she played the interpretation of Scathach and not the Scathach. But I guess the show has recently made a point of the face not being important, so it technically could happen. 

monketsharona
Just now, theahsfan said:

Was he not on about her playing Donatella when he said that?

no he talked about AHS :) 

He just laughed when someone asked him about Gaga being Donatella. I think he also considered her for this

theahsfan
1 minute ago, junolxf said:

Not happening. Sorry. 

It could do

KleinGa
1 minute ago, theahsfan said:

The only thing that would irk me about this is that she played the interpretation of Scathach and not the Scathach. But I guess the show has recently made a point of the face not being important, so it technically could happen. 

I really want her to do it tbh. But imo that's gonna be the hardest character she's played... so let's see 

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Possible especially knowing the real Scathach was played by a random stunt actress. 

When Ryan talked about the witch being back in the Cven / MH season, he kinda implied it could be Lady Gaga so who knows ? She was amazing in that role

monketsharona
6 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

he also asked Jessica Lange to return for this season :O

Imagine Gaga and Jessica Lange sharing a scene :excited2:

KleinGa
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

he also asked Jessica Lange to return for this season :O

Imagine Gaga and Jessica Lange sharing a scene :excited2:

I will not survive the end of that scene :toofunny: My existence would have been demolished the first second

giphy.gif 

monketsharona

I will not survive the end of that scene :toofunny: My existence would have been demolished the first second

giphy.gif 

I think both LM and AHS fans wouldn't survive :giveup:

austincola
34 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

I don't think she should, although i want her to.

She has 66 days to focus on rehearsing for a world tour and simultaneously grieve the death of her friend who was practically her sister. That's a lot. 

She also needs to rest her mental state from playing the character Ally on ASIB and get out of that mind. 

She has A LOT to do in just two months already. + she needs rest. No. AHS. for. Her. 

She should hire you to be her manager

Archived