Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga could appear in AHS this season

theahsfan

Featured Posts

KleinGa
Just now, austincola said:

She should hire you to be her manager

@ladygaga @borisishere @haus @interscope @UMG @Bobby @StefaniJoanneAngelinaGermonottaĀ 

YES YES YES YES YES!!!! I'm qualified, hire me Gagz! I can be Bobby's assistantĀ :toofunny:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
freebit

That would be a lot on her plate if it's more than a quick, glorified cameo with a few lines. Not impossible though.Ā 

6 hours ago, Logan said:

With ASIB in the making, it's better for her to portayĀ more professional and thought out characters that allow her to showcase her abilities. Not a strange haggardly witch lady in the woods that screws men for fun. The Countess was a good and memorable start, but AHS has been going downhill fast lately and I don't want it to tarnish her talent for the general public.Ā 

IDK, I think I'd rather see her in weird roles like that rather than ok-ishĀ roles in a boring film, even if it's technically better thought out than Ryan Murphy's latest fever dream brought to life. Though I understand what you're saying, and I'mĀ not sure I want to see her build her acting career completely around those types of roles.Ā 

Miel

If it's in the same vein as Schatach (!?!?!???), then it's definitely possible, and within a feasible time frame.

IfĀ she want to do it.

3 points in and ready for more

VOLANTIS

I don't think she should return to AHS before reprising her role as the original Supreme.Ā 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Bradley

A Star Is Born is still not done yet though, there has been an update in the relevant thread.

On 5/27/2017 at 5:06 PM, KleinGa said:

honey it's not as easy to walk on a film set and just "shoot something"

Robert Rodriguez disagrees

rawrimamonster

I'm totally here for her roles in AHS (hence my profile pic) but think she should branch out and do some other projects with Ryan Murphy instead. Still mourning the dream of her as Donatella in ACS but perhaps she could do a juicy role in an upcoming season of Feud?Ā 

zakariah

Used to love AHS but after Roanoke I lost interest, so I hope she doesn't associate herself with the show in the futureĀ :sweat:

Archived