Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga could appear in AHS this season

theahsfan

Featured Posts

theahsfan

Season 7 is currently shooting.

ASIB has finished shooting.

The tour doesn't begin until August 1st.

She has 66 days to shoot something (big or small) for AHS, if she wants to of course. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moebius

sorry sis but The Cure needs the absolute attention now :hor: 

giphy.gif poor sis crying from neglect :giveup: 

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

LetsGetHigh

She obviously needs to rehearse for the tour + she's human, she probably wants to rest rn and just get some closure and grieve her best friend's death.

coming for ha oscar in no time

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

KleinGa

I don't think she should, although i want her to.

She has 66 days to focus on rehearsing for a world tour and simultaneously grieve the death of her friend who was practically her sister. That's a lot. 

She also needs to rest her mental state from playing the character Ally on ASIB and get out of that mind. 

She has A LOT to do in just two months already. + she needs rest. No. AHS. for. Her. 

theahsfan
11 minutes ago, Logan said:

I'd rather she not, actually. 

I'm pretty indifferent. If she wants to, then sure.

theahsfan
9 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

I don't think she should, although i want her to.

She has 66 days to focus on rehearsing for a world tour and simultaneously grieve the death of her friend who was practically her sister. That's a lot. 

She also needs to rest her mental state from playing the character Ally on ASIB and get out of that mind. 

She has A LOT to do in just two months already. + she needs rest. No. AHS. for. Her. 

I disagree. She could easily give up a 3-7 days (and prepare for her tour) or whatever to shoot something because I believe she would want to. She can grieve, but I believe myself that Sonja wouldn't want to see her pass up on opportunities because of it. 

Logan
Just now, theahsfan said:

I'm pretty indifferent. If she wants to, then sure.

With ASIB in the making, it's better for her to portay more professional and thought out characters that allow her to showcase her abilities. Not a strange haggardly witch lady in the woods that screws men for fun. The Countess was a good and memorable start, but AHS has been going downhill fast lately and I don't want it to tarnish her talent for the general public. 

theahsfan
Just now, Logan said:

With ASIB in the making, it's better for her to portay more professional and thought out characters that allow her to showcase her abilities. Not a strange haggardly witch lady in the woods that screws men for fun. The Countess was a good and memorable start, but AHS has been going downhill fast lately and I don't want it to tarnish her talent for the general public. 

I thought her acting in Roanoke was incredible, as was the character. She'd proven that she could play raw and stripped down characters; but I agree that her character should be less focused on sex if she's in S7.

KleinGa
Just now, theahsfan said:

I disagree. She could easily give up a 3-7 days or whatever to shoot something because I believe she would want to. She can grieve, but I believe myself that Sonja wouldn't want to see her pass up on opportunities because of it. 

honey it's not as easy to walk on a film set and just "shoot something" :awkney:

You need to put yourself into the state of mind of the character you're portraying, need to fully understand where you're required to take the character. Basically you need to live and breathe a character. And knowing Gaga and how she's spoken about her experience during hotel, she makes it 10x more extra, described herself as a "child that couldn't do anything for myself" because she was so invested in the character. It's not as easy as we think, it's emotionally taxing. Simultaneously grieving a huge loss and working on a project like that isn't arrive and go, it will take more out of her than we think

theahsfan
Just now, KleinGa said:

honey it's not as easy to walk on a film set and just "shoot something" :awkney:

You need to put yourself into the state of mind of the character you're portraying, need to fully understand where you're required to take the character. Basically you need to live and breathe a character. And knowing Gaga and how she's spoken about her experience during hotel, she makes it 10x more extra, described herself as a "child that couldn't do anything for myself" because she was so invested in the character. It's not as easy as we think, it's emotionally taxing. Simultaneously grieving a huge loss and working on a project like that isn't arrive and go, it will take more out of her than we think

Of course, I wasn't saying it was that easy. I'm just saying that if she wanted to, and I'm sure Ryan would offer, then she could do it. 

monketsharona

She only took few days to shoot all her scenes last year so yeah she could !

Scathach was a ****ing good character, I wish she was more present last year

Archived