StarstruckIllusion
Just now, maxblac said:

Yaaaaas slay TEAMCHAOSANGEL

Well, he said not to reply so :giggle:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
funkyhaus

She has proven with the right song (The Cure :hor:) she can regain popularity and attention but sadly she will continue to waste opportunities and sabotage herself at every given opportunity :madge:

blackcoffee

I've heard the same thing...many of my coworkers know I love her and after Joanne starting rolling out, they would tell me they love her new look and sound and how she's more normal. Also comments on how talented she is and that they never knew before because she was so weird and such. 

FreeAsMyHair13

I don't think the gp see her as "normal" now, I feel they still expect "weird" things from her but they're seeing her as a person for once, not just theatrics. I think things like her appearance on Carpool Karaoke made her more accessible to the gp, it showcased not only her vocal talent but her personality which many probably wouldn't have been aware of before. I think this got the gp on her side and the SB only solidified this. I don't think this is solely to do with her toned down image either, I mean, she's still had some avant garde looks this era.

I feel like people will always consider her to be enigmatic artist, they will always expect something different or strange from her, it's just now they seem to appreciate it rather than condemn it. I think the SB performance reminded the casual fan of her all her hits, and this nostalgia kind of reaffirmed her status as an icon to the gp. 

zakariah

3 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

The gp isn't really thinking about Gags

3 hours ago, KleinGa said:

I don't think the GP thinks about her anymore :gum:

giphy.gif

:emma: 

Smother Em Eh
4 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Honestly, everyone I know thinks Gaga is weird af, and tbh I don't mind it at all

giphy.gif

YESSS Same here! When I first told my sister I liked Lady Gaga she said, "Lady Gaga is weird". And I'm like I know, And I love her weirdness! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived