💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Update on ASIB filming

asana15

Featured Posts

weed
1 minute ago, DominicB said:

Warner Bros' Batman vs Superman's filming was wrapped up in 2014 and wasn't released until 2016. 

Filming doesn't take that long, it's usually the post production that ends up taking up to 2 years. 

Editing is hard stuff. 

Is ASIB gonna have any CGI/effects in it tho lmao like for some movies I'd understand but ASIB...idk

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
2 minutes ago, DominicB said:

Warner Bros' Batman vs Superman's filming was wrapped up in 2014 and wasn't released until 2016. 

Filming doesn't take that long, it's usually the post production that ends up taking up to 2 years. 

Editing is hard stuff. 

It's not so much a question of editing, but rather a question of distribution. Most of the time, completed films wait in drawers for months before distributors finally make a decision. Releasing a film depends on so much more than getting the thing finished.

Kalinda
14 minutes ago, neptugne said:

Over a year to edit it? :duck: 

It's probably a strategic release date for awards season. I'm sure Warner Bros. hopes for at least a best song nomination with Gaga working on the soundtrack. 

Kermit
1 minute ago, neptugne said:

Is ASIB gonna have any CGI/effects in it tho lmao like for some movies I'd understand but ASIB...idk

CGI can be used in any movie. :tony:

Anything from generating monsters to generating a star's face on a backup actor's face for stunts or simply even dancing/playing an instrument. 

Then there's cinematography. 

Note; La La Land finished filming in 2015.

Don't forget that Gaga's also got to polish or continue the soundtrack with Ronson and other producers. Then there's promotion, of which Warner Bros would probably execute the hell out of.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

yASSsss
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

The budget may not be very high... 

i read somewhere that it's budget is around $ 40 million

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Sky del Blue
4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

The budget may not be very high... 

Umm have you seen pictures of stages they used in a film? P

weed
1 minute ago, Sky del Blue said:

I haven't :excited2: where are they 

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, Sky del Blue said:

Doesn't mean anything... Just saying that you can't expect a huge budget for a movie that didn't even shot for two months... 

TheCureinMalibu
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Doesn't mean anything... Just saying that you can't expect a huge budget for a movie that didn't even shot for two months... 

La La Land was shot with the same amount of times as ASIB. And LLL's budget was $30M

Werk

Excuse me for being dumb but what does principal photography

EDIT: Searched it up and now I get it. Would still be appreciative if someone explained in case. 

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

La La Land was shot with the same amount of times as ASIB. And LLL's budget was $30M

Yeah not a huge budget like I said... It doesn't mean a lot on quality but generally big budget movies are filmed in 6 months at least

TheCureinMalibu
4 minutes ago, Werk said:

Excuse me for being dumb but what does principal photography mean? 

Responsible for the film's picture,.... . I guess.

Archived