Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Things from past tours you want and dont want on JWT

lost in limbo

Featured Posts

drinkmytears
2 hours ago, bloodymario said:

It´s a tour, not a person :neyde: 

Besides, I only critized the ArtRave and TFB.

Yeah but you didn't politely state an opinion. You made it seem like Gaga was lazy, tasteless...nothing was constructive it was pretty offensive to her and those who worked on it.

There's nicer ways to state your opinion than to call her show "horrible" when it was not.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djparky
On 2017-5-28 at 11:16 PM, Batwings said:

I wish she would do revamped versions of the older hits instead of doing the album version over and over and over again.

Also, I hope she doesn't pay dust to the BTW album. My BTWB date got canceled after her injury, and at my artRAVE date, she only did the piano version of BTW. That's my all-time favorite album, and I want to see her perform more material from it live.

Having had the misfortune  to witness Madonna's wholesale destruction of her back catalogue on Sicky and Sweet tour I don't want to hear remixes of classic songs- they are classics for a reason- leave them alone

lost in limbo
2 hours ago, drinkmytears said:

Yeah but you didn't politely state an opinion. You made it seem like Gaga was lazy, tasteless...nothing was constructive it was pretty offensive to her and those who worked on it.

I just think it was poorly done, that´s all. Never directly offended Gaga and her colaborators and i was being polite. No need to be f*****g quoting me over my opinion. 

2 hours ago, drinkmytears said:

There's nicer ways to state your opinion than to call her show "horrible" when it was not.

It´s my opinion. Your opinion is that it´s not horrible. That´s fine. Just don´t treat it like that´s a fact.

I´m not in the mood for arguments. Don´t quote me, please.

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Randomperson

Another toothbrush that plays music! I wish I could get my hands on one but I can't find them anywhere

And some unreleased songs!

That J

Like The Girlie Show by Madonna was a total fans only affair, I hope Gaga brings it for the fans on the JWT.   To defiantly perform her music, skip some hits and not give a fuuuuuu about it.  To deliver like nobody expected it to be done. Make me lose my breath and gasp for air. 

To the Joanne World Tour...to the unexpected...I'll see ya in Atalanta baby!    😉😘

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Twitter

DO

1. Storyline

2. Iconic Outfits

3. One Good Hairstyle

4. Perform Songs In Full

5. Good Stage Effects & Visuals

DON'T

1. Have Poor Appearance Choices

2. Scream Throughout Each Song

3. Shorten or Remix Joanne Songs 

4. Stop JWT Until Asia/AUS See You

GypsyBabe
On 5/27/2017 at 4:51 PM, RebeldeFaith said:

Another thing I don't want is her holding the guitar. If you're not gonna play it don't touch it. Changing its color with an app and dancing with it doesn't make up for the chords you didn't learned how to play. Just saying. 

Yeah, that's cringey to watch. :awkney:

⚯͛

NewUsername

Because no-one has said it yet:
DO: Piano set, without a doubt!

BadJudas

Do : Storyline

Rework of her hits ! [Like Bad Romance at the SXSW]

Don't : Don't sing one track of Joanne [except Hey Girl because the song is a dialogue...So i understand.]

Bradley

Go watch Bebe Rexha or Demi Lovato or Katy Perry's debut shows and compare them to The Fame Ball.

The Fame Ball Tour was amazing, please.

Delulu Rogers

Don't: Scream so much or talk in the middle of a song was it continues playing

Do: Have a storyline, great visuals, props, costumes, interactions with fans, and tell open up about your thoughts and ARTPOP and what she sees herself doing in the future for her music career

Archived