Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you want Gaga to become a famous and successful actress?

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

holy scheisse

No her skill is singing imo and she's not as good at acting and 8 also low key hate when singers go to acting  and vice versa it's like you're really only there because you succeered in a different industry. And no shade at all but her facial expressions are unnatural at this point I just can't see her as anything but Gaga.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
babs

I wouldn't mind her acting and doing movies and stuff. my only pet peeve is when it interrupts and album cycle/era, as it's happening right now.

I get she can be focused at many things at a time but tbh, I would have preferred her having a 3rd single from Joanne and The Cure promoted, finish the Joanne World Tour, and then she could have gone through with ASIB or another project, otherwise it's just messy for the people who follow her. Other than Coachella, it feels like this era has been abandoned since the SB.

dit

Absolutely but honestly I would love for her to still be known for her music first and foremost. So if she could make a movie every 3-4 years and do a tv series every once in a while I'd be glad. But keep the music a priority.

yes and
8 hours ago, HOTNGaga said:

becomes better known as an actress than a singer/performer 

it's impossible
everyone knows about Gaga in our world 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Archived