šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your TOP 3 Katy Songs

Kermit

Featured Posts

Kermit

Ā :tony:Ā The predominance of this community seems to be in follow of excessive criticism to this woman.

Ā 

How about a positive thread about her. We follow an artist whom stands for humanity and yet we drag down artists by the hour all because of pop culture bullshit.Ā 

Ā 

State your top 3 or at least one track by Katy that you are fond of.Ā 

Ā 

Mine,Ā 

(I want to list more, but I'm just getting a point across.)

Ā 

ā€œFor me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.ā€ ā€• Jean Dubuffet

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit

Note : I used to try my hardest to hate this woman with all my power, but I grew up and realized that spending that much time trying to bring someone down was only a revolver onto myself. I advise some of you to at least keep that in consideration. The world's got enough of that.Ā 

ā€œFor me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.ā€ ā€• Jean Dubuffet

Taide

Hope no one drags me down bc of this.. but...

1. Chained to the rhythm

2. This Is How We Do

3. Bon AppetitĀ 

EdgeofTeeth

Katy makes the bops, no one can deny thatĀ :lolly:

My faves from her are probably Birthday, Hot N Cold and Part of Me.

Kermit
1 minute ago, Lyou said:

Hope no one drags me down bc of this.. but...

1. Chained to the rhythm

2. This Is How We Do

3. Bon AppetitĀ 

Chained To The Rhythm in the car is literally the best thing.Ā :tony:

Ā 

Bon Appetit is actually quite catchy, even though a lot would disagree.Ā :emma:Ā 

Ā 

mean it's not a work of artĀ :cryga:, but it's fun and catchy. That's a fraction of the purpose of pop music.Ā 

DeanWinchester

1. Thinking of You

2. Hot N' Cold

3. If You Can Afford Me

Honorable mentions

Unconditionally, E.T. (album version, ft. Kanye West version, ft. Kanye West radio edit versions), Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.), Peacock, Firework, Bon Appetit, Swish Swish, and, most likely, Witness.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Taide
1 minute ago, DominicB said:

Chained To The Rhythm in the car is literally the best thing.Ā :tony:

Ā 

Bon Appetit is actually quite catchy, even though a lot would disagree.Ā :emma:Ā 

Ā 

mean it's not a work of artĀ :cryga:, but it's fun and catchy. That's a fraction of the purpose of pop music.Ā 

I know right! I love listening CTTR in the car while riding on the freeway. And Bon Appetit is so catchy and good that it doesn't deserve the hate it gets.Ā :madge:

Kermit
2 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

Witness.

I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THIS OH MY GOD

BBhomemaker

Choose Your Battle

The one that got awayĀ 

Waking up in vegas

yASSsss

E.T.

Dark Horse

Ur so GayĀ 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Kermit

Gracing this, here

Ā 

Archived