Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Katy is actually talented

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

ZiggyZiggs

Most of GGD will never agree but Katy is talented. She used to be so pop rock and her first album is an amazing Christian record imo. She's a pretty good songwriter too. She might not be a powerhouse vocalist like Gaga but she can sing, at least she used to :madge: 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZiggyZiggs
Just now, shmal96 said:

This style suits her so much better imo

She should have made Witness a pop/rock album tbh

DeanWinchester

yeah it's been established that pop rock suits her better what else is new? how has she improved within almost a decade of being in the industry? has she even improved at all?

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Cuchulainn

She does have a contemporary Christian song type of voice. She's talented but lacks training, in my opinion.

So why is she so bad during televised performances?

giphy.gif

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

ashae

she has some musical talent, but in comparison to other singers she is very mediocre to bad

ZiggyZiggs
1 minute ago, DeanWinchester said:

yeah it's been established that pop rock suits her better what else is new? how has she improved within almost a decade of being in the industry? has she even improved at all?

she's actually lost most of her talent imo. The industry made her into a plastic pop artist. 

Ooolong
Just now, ARTnFAME said:

So why is she so bad during televised performances?

giphy.gif

Probably a mixture of carelessness, ala Rihanna, and nerves plus a non use of her technical training, ala Christina. 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

ZiggyZiggs
Just now, ashae said:

she has some musical talent, but in comparison to other singers she is very mediocre to bad

honey why are you comparing Florence to Katy lmaoooo

Antonio

explain this

:poot: 

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Ryusei

I just wish she sounded live like she does in the studio and wouldnt do as many cringey things and I'd like her a ton more. Like... she doesn't need to wow me with her vocals but at least sound like the studio version

Musery

Archived