G.U.Y. slaying the straights

SpookyKid

Featured Posts

SpookyKid

Ā 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Kermit

Sexually curious Marvel nerds.Ā :green:Ā ***

ā€œFor me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.ā€ ā€• Jean Dubuffet

AURA

Queen of slaying the straights 3 years after the releasing a single about bottoming

Kermit

Off topic : @SpookyKidĀ is there a better quality of this? I remember when people thought it was the official ARTPOP cover like 4 years ago.Ā 

NW5sWAp.thumb.jpg.46332af293857475db1560

ā€œFor me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.ā€ ā€• Jean Dubuffet

imnotyourbabe10

Can someone please explain the popularity of these reaction videos? Ā Is one's own reaction not sufficient? Ā I don't understand this cultural phenomenon in theĀ modern age of technology:diane:Ā :saladga::icega:

On topic: G.U.Y. video has always made me question my sexuality, thanks GagzĀ :v:

SpookyKid
1 minute ago, DominicB said:

Off topic : @SpookyKidĀ is there a better quality of this? I remember when people thought it was the official ARTPOP cover like 4 years ago.Ā 

NW5sWAp.thumb.jpg.46332af293857475db1560

I did the one on my profile, since the one that was "leaked" was very LQ, I can send you my edit if you want :DĀ 

Kermit
Just now, SpookyKid said:

I did the one on my profile, since the one that was "leaked" was very LQ, I can send you my edit if you want :DĀ 

please fatherĀ :saira:

SpookyKid
Just now, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Can someone please explain the popularity of these reaction videos? Ā Is one's own reaction not sufficient? Ā I don't understand this cultural phenomenon in theĀ modern age of technology:diane:Ā :saladga::icega:

On topic: G.U.Y. video has always made me question my sexuality, thanks GagzĀ :v:

I see it as a way to see other people's opinions on stuff

kvnrp

Since everyone is already thirsting for the guy on the right,

why not watch the one in which he wears a little less :lana:

Ā 

Jinzo

Lately I've been seeing tons of these 'straight' youtubers reacting to pop divas videos...Ā :interestinga:

The way they use us gays for views

:poot:

imnotyourbabe10
1 minute ago, Decidueye said:

The way they use us gays for views

The gay community is, apparently, quite easy to pander to.

Ā And we seemingly allow itĀ :saladga:

Slayer

Oh lord, isn't it kind of a prerequisite for reaction videos to involve reactions?

Ā 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canŹ¹t look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

DeanWinchester

Why not the Superbowl?

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived