Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Tyra Sanchez (RPDR S2) posts "diss track" + messy drama with Morgan

Panchecco

Featured Posts

Panchecco

She posted this rant on her Facebook page yesterday 

and then she recorder her voice reading her rant and made a soundcloud diss track (at least I think that's what happened :huh:)

Ok.. let's talk about this 
tumblr_nvkg40HQ1Y1tfn6k7o1_500.gif

I know how hard it must be for her to costantly receive hate comments about "not deserving the crown" and it's unfair to treat her like that BUT I personally think she hasn't done anything interesting/excting after her season of Drag Race, she actually kinda stayed in the shadows imo and she never fully embraced her status of winner 

and don't get me wrong, I'm not defending people who hate her on social media and real life (I'm actually one of those people who think Raven deserved the crown and yes I'm still bitter :madge:) in fact I think fans who hate specific queens that much are just evil and immature and I think it's because of "fans" like them that this fanbase is so ****ed upcE7aXt0.png BUT when she does things like this she ends up making herself look desperate for attention imho

I get she's frustated and over it officially™ but I honestly think she should try and make something for her fans rather than for her haters. For example... if she had a series on WOWPresents a lot of people (who maybe saw her season years after it aired like me) would connect with her more and maybe fall in love with her drag & personality. I mean look at Tatianna... she evolved so much since Season 2 and she wasn't particulary loved as the season aired but she came back in All Stars and slayed everyone not only with her drag and beauty but with her personality, and everyone is obsessed with her now (me included :sis:). And even Bebe kinda went forgotten but at least she doesn't release bitter cheap tracks for her haters :laughga:

Do you think she deserved the crown at the time? Do you think she has built a strong enough legacy out of Drag Race? Should she focus more on the positive and be a QWEEN for the people who see her as one?

Spoiler

giphy.gif 

tumblr_n9selr3l2c1tddlqho1_250.gif

EDIT: DRAMA INVOLVING MICKY'S AND MORGAN 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Logan

She didn't do anything with her platform . Yes people treat her wrong but as you can see from this post she isn't the nicest person herself. 

kvnrp
1 minute ago, Panchecco said:

BUT I personally think she hasn't done anything interesting/excting after her season of Drag Race

I have to be reminded that she won tbh :neyde:
Raven was the obvious choice as a winner.

2 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

if she had a series on WOWPresents a lot of people (who maybe saw her season years after it aired like me) would connect with her more and maybe fall in love with her drag & personality.

True, I mean Alyssa Edwards really cemented herself in the fanbase with Alyssas Secret, same with Trixie and Katya.

Noah
8 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

I have to be reminded that she won tbh :neyde:
Raven was the obvious choice as a winner.

Tyra never lipsynced nor was in the Bottom 3 in her Season. Raven was low and lipsynced TWICE. Raven was WAY worse during her season and was super fake to everyone. While Tyra may not have been an angel herself, Raven was even worse. Raven lied to Queens, acting like they were Friends but talked about them behind their back. Tyra didn't come for that bull... she was focused. 

OT:

Tyra has a point. She fairly won the competition and then took time out for her son. Tyra just moved to LA a couple of months ago to come back into the Drag Scene. While Tyra cared for her son, Raven worked on the reputation that S2 gave her. Tyra has not always made nice comments and told a fan to kill themselves - but if you'd get people to tell you how you didn't deserve your win and how you're worthless etc. wouldn't you say anything back? It's harsh to say 'kill yourself', but if you get beaten up every day, won't you hit back? That's a natural mechanism of defense. Tyra is currently going back to Drag and is mad that she gets told how undeserving her win was 24/7. She's just saying that she ain't playing. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

littlepotter

I've only watched one episode of RPDR in my life and know nothing about this... But if it's true that people keep telling her that she doesn't deserve what she earned, then she has every right to be mad.

chaeri pls

HOTNebraskaGuy

Who 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Panchecco
40 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

True, I mean Alyssa Edwards really cemented herself in the fanbase with Alyssas Secret, same with Trixie and Katya.

I wonder if WOW ever considered giving her a series :huh:

and I also wonder if the producers of WOW are the ones who come up with the online series or if the queens approach the studio themselves presenting their own ideas...

26 minutes ago, Noah said:

Tyra just moved to LA a couple of months ago to come back into the Drag Scene.

Tyra is currently going back to Drag and is mad that she gets told how undeserving her win was 24/7. She's just saying that she ain't playing. 

I get that she's mad and that she has the right to but I feel being mad and defensive is the only thing she has done since her season aired 

A lot of people hated Violet for being the winner but she never gave two shits about it and embraced her royalty since day 1 :shrug:

but, I didn't know she wasn't living in LA all this time.. I hope she really finds her way and starts focusing on the good stuff from now on. And I actually hope WOW really gives her a series now that she's in LA 24/7

Noah
39 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

I get that she's mad and that she has the right to but I feel being mad and defensive is the only thing she has done since her season aired 

A lot of people hated Violet for being the winner but she never gave two shits about it and embraced her royalty since day 1 :shrug:

You can't compare that. Violet had social media support. Social Media (with the Queens) wasn't a thing back in 2009. Most of the 'fans' didn't even see Season 2, but assume that since Raven is on FPR and was second that she was 'robbed'. If there would've been a competitor next to Violet with a huge fanbase then things would've been different. Pearl never had a chance winning and Ginger didn't have the fanbase. You can see for example, Nina who defeated two fan-favorites. People are putting her on pictures as a slave and tell her that she's a N-Word who should kill herself. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Dirtyicecreamz

She's f*cking right. Drag race fans are the WORST cult fans in the history of television. Can you imagine being judged by a bunch of sassy gay white twinks who think they know everything? I've observed Tyra since her season and the hate that came her way was absolutely shocking. Raven was just as, if not more bitchy than her yet was loved by everyone. Tyra was at times bitchy and was sent death threats and called a N....g for 7 f*cking years. It's called racism and it's disgusting. Let her f*cking live. It's worrisome that people STILL care enough to hate her after 7 years, like actually some of these people need serious help

Stop the music, Start the drama.

Brian Ryan

I love Tyra. My favorite drag superstar from that show I no longer watch due to the transgender and racist comments from Ru. 

RAMROD

Tisk, she is the only RPDR Winner that I never really get into so far.

IDK, if this makes her feel better then it's good. Perhaps some pent up emotions.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived