other

Everything wrong with Taylor Swift

Despacito

Featured Posts

Despacito

Enjoy before TaylorNation takes it down :giggle: 

What do you guys think about this?

SissyFromSpace

Yall so busy tearing down women and THEN wonder why no1 cares about how problematic men in the industry are. Soooo tired (zzz) of this era of pitting women against each other/the world

iypeX9w.gif

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

RebeldeFaith

I saw the video when she posted it but I felt like she could add more stuff.

The comments are everything though. :ladyhaha:

Something something idk

Joga

Can't wait for Taylor to write a song about this :whitney:

Everything is wrong about her :whitney:

giphy.gif

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

gagagoogoose

Glad people are beginning to see Taylor for who she really is. This video spilled the T.

The video could've included how TS sues fans for selling merchandise of hers + takes down Youtubers' parody video of her.

Taylor Swift,

tumblr_oe2rbyo0fP1sp7rzpo1_500.gif

For those people who still defend her/say "stop pitting females against each other" OR "stop dragging female artists down", it's about time she faces her backlash.

This post is not meant to hate on TS. I am stating my opinion that she can't get away from playing the victim and dragging other people down all the time. It's shady, don't defend/glorify it.

Fernster7

Taylor is awesome and haters will deal.:gaycat:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

BloodyJudas
1 hour ago, Fernster7 said:

Taylor is awesome and haters will deal.:gaycat:

My friend , you're in a wrong place! She's the snake and doesn't deserve all that praise and success! She's always capitalized on her break-ups and the imagine of pure girl! It's time to lay her conniving game bare. 

I'm team Katy :hor:

SHOOKGA

Taylor swift reminds me of differnet things and items 

her body

IPAD AIR

her personality

ANACONDA (the movie)

her songs

DONALD TRUMP

her life

OSCAR THE GROUCH

Spoiler

I'm sorry i didn't mean to offend oscar like that:reductive:

Not very born this way of you 😫

Andrea B

''i'm glad people know how bad taylor is'' well, she keeps outselling all of your faves, it seems...like the general public loves her while stans hate her:gaycat:  just because she writes songs about her break ups lol and dumb feud that Katy started  (katy lied on the carpool)

Andrea B

''omg I'm glad Gaga is not problematic'' while half of gaga's fan base is problematic and loves drama:gaycat: (that includes me) 

My Enigma Heart

YAAASS. I love this channel, can't wait to see butt-hurt Taylor Swift fans scramble in the comments. :reductive:

Fernster7
5 hours ago, BloodyJudas said:

My friend , you're in a wrong place! She's the snake and doesn't deserve all that praise and success! She's always capitalized on her break-ups and the imagine of pure girl! It's time to lay her conniving game bare. 

I'm team Katy :hor:

She's not perfect sweetie but nobody is. I agree about the boyfriends part but that gave us awesome songs and I love that. She definitely deserves her success because she makes good pop songs and some of her country songs are great too, at least she's willing to get out of her confort zone, can't say the same about Katy. 

And tbh for the Kanye incident I don't blame her, if somebody did to me what that trash did to her I would probably want revenge too.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

• Guest locked this topic

Archived