Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Passing Time for Lust for Life

Vodka

Lust for Life  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Are you still here for LFL?

• Still, yes yeah
    • My lust for life and this album, I etched it on a tombstone yesterday fam.
    • What's that?
    • Where's, where is Life is Beautiful?

Featured Posts

Vodka

So after having Lana's Lust for Life oddly and sorta rushed to be confirmed (there's an interesting back story, just check what's up on Lanaboards :awkney:) meltdowns were sorta hard to suppress, but. How are you guys trying to pass the time pre July 21st?

I'm currently listening to orchestral covers, and re listening to a choir's cover of "Love".

Most importantly, how are ya fellow fans holding up? 

oprah-tears-tissue.gif

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

shame

petition: replace Christmas carols with Lana songs :diane:

angels forever, forever angels

Vodka
Just now, TheShameMonster said:

petition: replace Christmas carols with Lana songs :diane:

Sis it's not even June yet tho :deadbanana:

and not when Mariah's AIWFCIY's gonna chart as it annually does :reductive:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

shame
Just now, Vodka said:

Sis it's not even June yet tho :deadbanana:

and not when Mariah's AIWFCIY's gonna chart as it annually does :reductive:

I know :sweat: but can you imagine the vibes if it was sung around Christmas??? A boy can dream~ :lana:

angels forever, forever angels

Vodka
1 minute ago, TheShameMonster said:

I know :sweat: but can you imagine the vibes if it was sung around Christmas??? A boy can dream~ :lana:

Come Christmas I'll play some Lana tracks and I'll be like, hey SMonster, I played some :sis:

I do hope she somehow gets a hold of Life is Beautiful, I'd def play that during the holiday season for sure :giveup:

n0ne

Disappointed it wasn't released Yesterday, but Lana better help pass the time by releasing at least 1 more video and/or song.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Vodka
1 minute ago, lilmonster93 said:

Disappointed it wasn't released Yesterday, but Lana better help pass the time by releasing at least 1 more video and/or song.

I didn't really have a lot of expectations for the album because she always delivers but, I'm not too sure if she'll release anything else. I used to have hope for Life is Beautiful, but rn, I don't really wanna think about it.

Sure some of her more obsessed fans acting real poorly to her manager (not right) but I guess I'm still a bit disheartened at how and when she confirmed it. Idk 

Helxig

:laughga:  I literally just came online to listen to Lust For Life and Love because I'm craving the new album, then I see this thread!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

artpopulace

STREAM Lust for Life and The Cure!

giphy.gif

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

Vodka
1 minute ago, ARTPOPulace said:

STREAM Lust for Life and The Cure!

giphy.gif

Listen to both songs at the same time, each an ear at a time. It's perfect :gaycat:

Archived