Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Foxes underrated?

Korok

Featured Posts

Korok

Her album "Glorious" is one of my favorite female debuts. The choruses are absolutely amazing and the production is A1. I always get chills during the outro of the title track, Glorious (3:13). She clearly has the muse to land a hit (besides Clarity) so I really don't understand HOW she hasn't exploded yet. :( 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
venusfly

Her music is fun and I can't fault any of her tracks really but they're also not anything special :shrug: Just run of the mill pop music

juju

Yes,

Cruel was in my Top 5 of 2016. It's pop perfection.

❤ x ❤

CannaeDrive

Isn't there a ban on fox hunting in the UK? :oprah:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

retroglamx

The only song that really made me bop and cry for a long time was Body Talk. Such a  great jam!

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Emigrante
16 minutes ago, juju said:

Yes,

Cruel was in my Top 5 of 2016. It's pop perfection.

oh no, this is everything Foxes is not about. one of her worst and too try hard tracks in my opinion. It's like the most random song on her discography. :P

But yes, she's totally underrated. She deserves to be more recognized all over the world. 

Tunes like Talking To Ghosts or Beauty Queen or Glorious are very meaningful and beautiful.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Emigrante
27 minutes ago, Korok said:

Her album "Glorious" is one of my favorite female debuts. The choruses are absolutely amazing and the production is A1. I always get chills during the outro of the title track, Glorious (3:13). She clearly has the muse to land a hit (besides Clarity) so I really don't understand HOW she hasn't exploded yet. :( 

yes Glorious from 3:13 is totally exploding.

Emigrante

Glorious as an album is one of my favorites. It really shines bright. I do love All I Need also, but there are few more attempts at making hits that I don't like so much sonically. But it's a solid album. 

juju
8 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

oh no, this is everything Foxes is not about. one of her worst and too try hard tracks in my opinion.

But yes, she's totally underrated. She deserves to be more recognized all over the world. 

liking this only to be your 5k like :hor: but I must disagree, this song is bubbly and did trop-pop right. Plus the middle eight and chorus are so incredibly strong. I don't think she was trying hard to do anything other than to release a great pop song :sweat: 

❤ x ❤

Korok
1 hour ago, Emigrante said:

yes Glorious from 3:13 is totally exploding.

I think the outro to Glorious saved my life :air: 

Emigrante
2 minutes ago, juju said:

liking this only to be your 5k like :hor: but I must disagree, this song is bubbly and did trop-pop right. Plus the middle eight and chorus are so incredibly strong. I don't think she was trying hard to do anything other than to release a great pop song :sweat: 

All I think is that their label forced her to release something like this, cause it's so different than the rest of the album. I just can't get over that song. xD

Dominic

Criminally underrated. I saw her last year on tour and she was so good. 

Her album was my favourite of 2016 tbh.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Archived