đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Anthrax's Scott Ian "We would love to write a song together"

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

blackpink

So here for it! :giveup:

Side note: I see a lot of girls and boys wearing those Anthrax/Metallica T-shirts nowadays. And Gaga wore them all before it was trendy :diane:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfMiklaus

A joint album collaboration would absolutely destroy me and cement Gaga's position as the most versatile Queen of Pop ever.

That J

SO. HERE. FOR. THIS!!!!

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Hecturr

I dont really enjoy metal , BUT. This would be cool to see, and I'm sure gaga would love to. So I'm here for it

GypsyBabe

AnthraxGa :tony:

⚯͛

Shadow

Hot damn, I love the potential of this! I LOVE that all these metal gods want to work with the likes of her. Phenomenal... She's the only girl I know who has sang with some of the biggest acts in the world from Rolling Stone to Elton John and then do an album with Tony Bennett, and a year and a half later, play a song on the same stage as Metallica. I definitely could see something happen with Anthrax given the chance. The fact that she met their drummer and left a great impression sounds promising.

Lady Gaga is like a muse from the ancient world brought to life in this modern life. And the girl happens to love metal, too! Bring it!!! :rockstar:

Silence those demons... . đź–¤

Shadow
On 5/26/2017 at 2:00 PM, DominicB said:

130714.jpg

I remember those glorious days, she was such a badass rehearsing in Anthrax gear. :rockstar:

Silence those demons... . đź–¤

SilkSpectre0
On 26/05/2017 at 7:59 PM, Entropy said:

i love this idea but i don't think there are that many metal bands willing to sit on a studio with gaga

Gaga is quite liked in the metal community actually

DeanWinchester
On 5/26/2017 at 3:10 PM, Dolce Vita said:

Side note: I see a lot of girls and boys wearing those Anthrax/Metallica T-shirts nowadays. And Gaga wore them all before it was trendy :diane:

this is a joke right? :poot:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived