Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why can't i stan another pop star - besides Gaga?

LustForLife

Featured Posts

LustForLife

I remember back in 2009 listening to Poker Face, the experience was amazing, ever since then i couldn't help but listening to Gaga, i was just 13 i believe. Now 7 years later, where the music industry is full of amazing performers/artists, i still love Gaga more than ever, i tried to force myself and like another artists, and i actually do like some of them, but i can't stan anyone besides her. I just can'r understand all the people who just  decide to 'unstan' someone - how does that happen? Describe your experience..

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
QueenGaga

Because there is no one better than her out there :staymad: And no one who loves their fans more than her :kara:

TheJackMonster

when you get older you start to realise artists are effectively just a business and they need to sell their product. ofcourse they tell us they love us, we need to be invested in their image to buy their albums & tour tickets.

wahkeenasitka

Because Gaga is a supernatural phenomenon. She's on another level of being a human being. She's a master. And leaves me in awe consistently. 

weed

Omg truly me too.... like I just can't LOVE another artist, idk why

display name

Yeah, I don't get the "unstanning" thing. Even if an artist I like puts out something that doesn't appeal to me, it won't negate the things that I appreciate about the artist. Like, I'll still stay tuned and see if I like what's coming next. 

And I don't think forcing yourself to like an artist works. Their work either clicks with you or it doesn't. It's possible there are other artists whose work would click with you, and you're just not familiar with them, but I guess it is possible that that's not the case as well. If Gaga's the only artist for you, oh well.

DeanWinchester

It just really depends on how interested you are in the entire package.

I stan Madonna after Gaga in terms of popgirls but I can't follow it as much because--her discography predates me, it's massive and I have other acts/genre I keep tabs on and that's just the music. There are TV shows, films, games. And life outside all those!

Maybe it's just a matter of whether you're still interested enough to closely follow the artist's next step as you are as a stan. You can still enjoy their new music but to look into everything an artist does or engages in and to know it on the dot, that's the difference.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

I stan P!nk as much as much as I stan Gaga :poot::neyde:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Torsoface

I was like that back in 2010. Whenever I liked some other artists song, I tought "I wish this was Gaga so I could actually enjoy it". But now I can enjoy every song that I like and I stan a lot of artists when before it was only Gaga for me. 

Panchecco

I think it could be because:

1. you really like her personality (other than her works) and you can only connect with her in the music industry

2. you can't commit to more than one pop star... being a stan is not that easy 

I've always considered Gaga as my main qween but there are several artists & groups I really enjoy listening and reading about when their releasing something new or doing something particulary exciting/interesting

I'm definitely not committed as I am with Gags, their just "side artists" that help me stay sane when there are no Gaga news whatsoever (like right now :eww:)

Jinzo

Same here. I have tried to unstan gaga before but it's just impossible.. I just find other artists very underwhelming compared to Gaga,  I  like many pop stars but my fave is Gaga hands down 

gagagoogoose

Because Gaga represents the underdogs, like most of us. She was perceived as the weirdo in the pop industry in the beginning, and now she's one of the most iconic popstar of our generation. 

She's also the ONLY artist I know that genuinely care about the fans. In a way, she loves and supports us, and we also return the love by supporting her as well.

She taught us to embrace our differences and love ourselves. For that,

C3mQShdWQAAyYtI.jpg

Bratney

i hate anyone who gets in gaga's way 

₊˚ ‿︵‿︵‿︵୨୧ · · ♡ · · ୨୧‿︵‿︵‿︵ ˚₊

Archived