💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why can't i stan another pop star - besides Gaga?

LustForLife

Featured Posts

KyliesChild

There's just a captivating aura about her. No matter the circumstance there's always some speculation amongst her endeavors since she's very versatile in most aspects unlike other artists. She's left an irreversible impact on most of us and thus we are all grateful for her existence. It isn't because Gaga is “the best" because quite frankly that's not true. However, that's not relevant when it comes to how she grasps our attention no matter what she does. If she's caused you to meet new people, engage in certain activities, do what was sought as impossible, there's no other option but to follow every move she does especially since there's a myriad of discussions about her unlike other artists. 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Benji

I nearly unstanned but she pulled through with Joanne and what followed. You just slowly lose interest and you start questioning the time you invest in following an artist when they're not making you happy anymore.

I think you'll always like and respect the artist though otherwise you never really were a stan.

RochestrMonstr

If someone had a powerful impact on me like Gaga, I would call myself a stan. I don't even really like any other current pop girls. Miley is the only one this year besides Gaga putting out music that's enjoyable. I've always loved Avril Lavigne and Shania Twain, neither of whom are really current in the pop scene (both are putting out new music soon though so I'm excited!). But even then it's not the same as it is with Gaga. 

I don't really like modern pop music at all tbh. Gaga has always made it with beautiful melodies and choruses, especially on Joanne. That, mixed with her personality and talent as a performer, has made me a Stan since '09. Its not like I decided to Stan, it just happened. I can't imagine anyone else having that effect on me.

And it just keeps getting better. I know it seems slow right now because she's filming, but the array of performances we got in February 2017 alone was more amazing than some stars' entire careers. 

Debithius

So, in the pop industry with mainstream music and with all the big A listers I only stan Gaga because I am forever loyal. I don't know, I just can't feel that happy about other people winning awards like I would be for Gaga. However, I do stan other musicians in other genres. Like Rock, Epic Music, Heavy Metal etc. I do still like other A listers and their songs too but I just can bring myself to stan them. 

Gaga was the artist that made med explore other genres except pop or oldschool techno/trance which was my favorite genre up until the point when Gaga released The Fame. She basically got me into music and pop culture. 

Archived